Alendronate Monosodium Tablet 70 mg
We are actively engaged as Alendronate Monosodium Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Alendronate Monosodium
Content Alendronate 70 MG
Therapeutic Use Used to treat a condition called osteoporosis (brittle bones)
What is Alendronate Monosodium Tablet?Alendronate Monosodium Tablet is used in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis (a disorder in which the bones becomes thin, fragile, and easily break) in women who have gone through menopause (the end of their menstrual periods), as well as in the treatment of osteoporosis in men. Alendronate is also used in the treatment of osteoporosis in corticosteroid-using men and women. Paget's disease of the bones is also treated with alendronate (a situation when the bones are soft and weak and may be deformed, painful, or easily broken). Alendronate Monosodium works by improving bone density and inhibiting bone degradation (thickness).
How to Use
- Alendronate is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. The tablet is normally taken once week in the morning on an empty stomach.
- The 35 mg and 70 mg tablets are generally taken once in the week in the morning on an empty stomach. Alendronate tablets are normally taken once a week in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Follow the advice on your medication label carefully, and if there is anything you don't understand, ask your specialist to explain it to you. Alendronate should be taken exactly as prescribed.
- Alendronate Monosodium Tablet is used in the treatment of osteoporosis and Paget's disease of the bones, although it does not heal them. It could take three months or longer for your bone density to improve.
- Even if you start feeling better, keep taking alendronate. Do not discontinue taking alendronate without seeing your doctor, but check in with him or her on a regular basis to see if you still need it.
Precaution - Alendronate Monosodium Tablet
- If you are sensitive to alendronate or any other component of it, inform your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use.
- If you're taking any other drugs by mouth, such as supplements, vitamins, or antacids, wait at least 30 minutes after taking alendronate before taking them.
- Tell your doctor if you can't sit or stand for more than 30 minutes, if you have or have ever had a reduced calcium level in your blood, if you're at risk of breathing in food or fluids into your lungs, or if you have any esophageal difficulties. You may be advised not to take Alendronate Monosodium Tablet by your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor if you have anemia; a vitamin D deficiency; difficulties swallowing; indigestion; ulcers or other stomach issues; cancer; any form of infection, particularly in the mouth; trouble with your mouth, teeth, or gums; any illness that prevents your blood from clotting correctly; or dental or renal disorders
- If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, let your doctor know. Alendronate can stay in your system for years after you stop consuming it.
- Alendronate has the potential to induce significant bone, muscle, or joint discomfort. If you suffer significant pain during your alendronate medication, call your doctor immediately.
Side Effects for AlendronateThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Constipation, diarrhea, gas, or nausea are all possible side effects. Inform your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that doctor provided Alendronate Monosodium Tablet because they believes the advantage to you exceeds the adverse effects.
- If you experience any side effects, such as bone pain, inflammation of joints, black stools call your doctor.
- This medicine might cause severe esophageal irritation and ulcers in rare cases. Stop taking alendronate and consult your doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms unlikely but significant adverse effects:
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response.
Alendronate Monosodium Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Alendronate Monosodium Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.