Antiretroviral Drugs Manufacturer
We are one of the leading Antiretroviral Drugs manufacturer, supplier and exporter in India. Our extensive range of antiretroviral drugs are used to treat retro viruses especially HIV. These antiretroviral medications can be divided into many groups according to the phases of the HIV infection cycle in which they are used. We can provide these antiretroviral medications in unique packaging options based on the particular demands of the clients. Customers can obtain our highly effective antiretroviral drugs at the best price available.
How Effective Antiretroviral Drugs are?
HIV can be treated with antiretroviral drugs by preventing the virus’s growth inside the body. As a result, the immune system can heal and avoid suffering additional harm. HIV levels are also decreased by using the combination of various antiretroviral drugs. These medications are quite efficient at reducing the effects of the virus when used regularly.
The antiretroviral drugs can help you reduce your viral load, combat infections, and enhance your overall quality of life. They can reduce your risk of HIV transmission, but if you use them wrongly, you can still pass HIV on to others. They aren’t an HIV cure.
These medications prevent HIV from entering healthy cells, unlike NRTIs, NNRTIs, PIs, and INSTIs, which function on infected cells.
Fixed Dose Combinations
Some drug companies combine many medications into a single pill to make them simpler to swallow, such as:
INSTI (integrase strand transfer inhibitor):
- Bictegravir + tenofovir alafenamide + emtricitabine
- Dolutegravir + abacavir + lamivudine
- Dolutegravir + rilpivirine
- Dolutegravir + lamivudine
- Elvitegravir + cobicistat + tenofovir alafenamide + emtricitabine
- Elvitegravir + cobicistat + tenofovir disoproxil fumarate + emtricitabine
Based on protease inhibitors (PI):
- Atazanavir + cobicistat
- Darunavir + cobicistat
- Darunavir + cobicistat + tenofovir alafenamide + emtricitabine
NNRTI (non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor):
- Doravirine + tenofovir disoproxil fumarate + lamivudine
- Efavirenz + tenofovir disoproxil fumarate + emtricitabine
- Rilpivirine + tenofovir alafenamide + emtricitabine
- Rilpivirine + tenofovir disoproxil fumarate + emtricitabine
NRTIs (nucleoside/nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors):
- Abacavir + lamivudine
- Abacavir + lamivudine + zidovudine
- Tenofovir alafenamide + emtricitabine
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate + emtricitabine
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate + lamivudine
- Zidovudine + Lamivudine
Medication for PrEP
Pre-exposure prophylaxis is referred to as PrEP. That is, you take these drugs before HIV enters your organism (exposure) to help prevent yourself from infection (prophylaxis). These medications are effective, but they aren’t infallible; you must use them every day for the best results, and even then, they don’t always work. As a result, it’s advisable to take other measures to safeguard yourself when you can. If you have intercourse with somebody who may have HIV, for example, try to use a condom for added protection.
Care For HIV Symptoms
Maintaining the doctor-prescribed antiviral treatment regimen without missing any doses is the greatest method to keep HIV symptoms and consequences at bay. If you accomplish this, you will be able to:
- Boost your immune system.
- Reduce the risk of infection of any kind.
- Reduce your chances of contracting HIV that is “treatment-resistant.”
- Reduce your chances of infecting others with HIV.
If you have HIV, you’re more susceptible to contracting certain infections (the risk goes down if you take your HIV medications). These are some of them:
- Herpes and shingles are viral infections that are treated with rest and antiviral medications.
- Antibiotics are used to treat bacterial infections such as tuberculosis and pneumonia.
- Antifungal medications are used to treat fungal illnesses such as thrush and pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Infections caused by parasites, such as toxoplasmosis, may necessitate long-term treatment in HIV patients.
Consult a doctor if you’re not feeling well on your normal prescriptions or if you’re having difficulties remembering to take them. You may be able to change the types and quantities of your medications together to best address any signs or side effects.