Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet
We are actively engaged as Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by expert professionals to assure its effectiveness, safety and quality on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet
Content Azacitidine 300 mg
Pack 14 Tablets
Therapeutic Use It is used for treating adults with blood conditions, namely Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, and Acute myeloid leukemia (AML), if they are considered ineligible for stem cell transplant.
What is Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet?Azacitidine 300 mg tablet is used in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome, a collection of diseases in which the bone marrow fails to create enough healthy blood cells and instead produces abnormally shaped blood cells. It belongs to the group of drugs known as demethylation agents. Azacitidine also eliminates dysfunctional unusual blood vessel cells that have developed too quickly.
How Azacitidine Works?Azacitidine tablet is a type of anticancer medicine. It functions by preventing the DNA and RNA of the leukemia cancer cell from growing. In addition to eradicating cancer cells, this promotes healthy bone marrow development and the expansion of young blood cells.
How to Use - Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet
- Azacitidine comes as a tablet or injection for treatment. Typically, it is injected once a day for seven days.
- Azacitidine 300 mg tablet should be taken every day at about the same time(s). Ask your doctor to clarify any instructions you do not understand, and carefully follow the instructions on your prescription label.
- It should be taken exactly as prescribed. Never take it in larger or fewer amounts or more frequently than directed by your doctor.
- If you suffer certain adverse effects, your doctor can also decide to postpone your treatment or lower your dose. Throughout your azacitidine therapy, be careful to let your doctor know how you are feeling.
- Before your treatment with azacitidine tablet, your doctor will administer medication to stop nausea and vomiting.
Precautions for Azacitidine Tablet
- If you have an allergy to azacitidine, any other drugs, or any of the inert substances in azacitidine tablets, let your doctor know right away.
- Inform your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, dietary supplements, and natural remedies you are now taking or intend to use.
- If you have any medication allergies, including those to mannitol or azacitidine, let your doctor know.
- Your healthcare professional might need to adjust the dosage of your drugs or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- In case you have a liver tumor, let your doctor know. Your healthcare expert might advise against taking azacitidine tablets.
- If you have or have previously had liver or kidney disease, let your doctor know.
- Inform your doctor if you intend to father a child, become pregnant, or have any of these conditions.
- Avoid breastfeeding when using azacitidine.
- Inform the surgeon that you are using azacitidine if you are having surgery or dental surgery.
Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet - Side EffectsAzacitidine might have undesirable effects. If any of the following symptoms are serious or do not go away, let your doctor know right away:
- A mouth or tongue ailment
- Stomach discomfort
- Lack of appetite
- Slim down
- Extreme fatigue
- Having trouble falling or staying asleep
- Joint, muscular, or back pain
- Muscular pain
- Excessive sweats
- Experiencing discomfort or trouble urinating
- Edoema of the lower legs, ankles, feet, or hands
- Having dry skin
- Redness, discomfort, bruising, swelling, itching, lumps, or changes in the color of the skin at the injection site are possible side effects.
- Breathing difficulty
- Rapid heart rate
- Chest discomfort
- Significant bruising or bleeding
- Bluish gums
- Little skin spots that are red or purple
- Chills, fever, or other symptoms of illness in addition to a sore throat
- Breathing or swallowing challenges
Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Azacitidine 300 mg Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter in India, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, and dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.