We are actively engaged as Bendamustine Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Bendamustine Injection
Content Bendamustine (100mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia
What is Bendamustine Injection?Bendamustine injection is used to treat chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) (CLL; a type of cancer of the white blood cells). It is also used to treat a kind of slow-spreading non-Hodgkins lymphoma (NHL: cancer that starts in a type of white blood cell that ordinarily fights infection) that has worsened during or after therapy with another drug. Bendamustine belongs to the alkylating agent class of drugs. It can be used alone as well in conjunction with other medications as part of a chemotherapy treatment plan. It works by eliminating existing cancer cells and stopping new cancer cells from growing.
Bendamustine Injection - How To UseBendamustine is available as a liquid solution or as a powder to be combined with liquid and administered intravenously (into a vein) over 10 minutes or infused intravenously (into a vein) over 30 or 60 minutes by a doctor or nurse in a medical hospital or clinic. It is commonly given once a day for two days to treat CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukaemia), followed by a 26-day period where the medication is not provided. This medication period is known as a cycle, and it can last up to 6 cycles if done every 28 days. When Bendamustine injection is used in the treatment of NHL, it is normally given once a day for two days, then no medicine is given for 19 days.
Bendamustine Injection - PrecautionsBefore receiving Bendamustine Injection
- If you have an allergy to bendamustine, any other drugs, or any of the components in bendamustine injection, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use. Make a point of mentioning one or more of the following: Fluvoxamine, ciprofloxacin Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects. Many other medicines may interfere with bendamustine, so inform your doctor about all of your current prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- If you have or have ever had cytomegalovirus infection, tell your doctor (CMV; a viral infection that may cause symptoms in patients with weak immune systems) Hepatitis B virus infection (HBV; an ongoing liver infection), tuberculosis (TB; a dangerous infection that affects the lungs and other regions of the body), herpes zoster (rash that can develop in people who have previously had chickenpox), or kidney or liver disease.
- If you're breastfeeding, let your doctor know. During your bendamustine medication, you should not breastfeed.
- You should be aware that the injection of bendamustine may cause you to become tired. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you have a better understanding of how this drug affects you.
- If you are using tobacco products, notify your doctor. This medication's effectiveness may be reduced if you smoke.
Bendamustine Injection - BenefitsIn Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) Non-lymphoma, Hodgkin's commonly known as mantle-cell lymphoma, is a malignancy of the white blood cells in our bodies. White blood cells are cells that aid in the fight against infection. Bendamustine Injection inhibits the growth of cancer cells while also blocking the activity of other substances necessary for cancer growth and spread. To avoid illness, avoid crowds and wash your hands frequently. Unless your doctor tells you differently, drink plenty of fluids.
Bendamustine Injection - Side Effects
- The majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, exhaustion, headache, disorientation, weakness, or mouth sores are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor right once if these side effects persist or worsen.
- This medicine may cause major negative effects in those who take it. You were provided this prescription, however, because your doctor determined that the advantage to you exceeds the danger of side effects. Your risk can be reduced if your doctor keeps a close eye on you.
- Due to the quick killing of cancer cells, bendamustine might induce negative effects. Your doctor may prescribe medicine and advise you to drink lots of fluids to reduce your risk. If you have symptoms such as low back/side discomfort (flank pain), indicators of kidney problems (such as uncomfortable urination), call your doctor right away.
- Bendamustine injection can induce a rash that is usually not life-threatening. However, it's possible that you won't be able to distinguish it from an unusual rash that could indicate a serious reaction. If you get a rash, seek medical attention straight once.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing, seek medical attention right once.
- Contact your doctor right away if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Bendamustine Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Bendamustine Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.