Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel
We are one of the leading Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form External Prepration
Brand Name Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel
Content Clindamycin (1% w/w) + Nicotinamide (4% w/w)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Acne
What is Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel?Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel is generally used to treat acne that is irritated. It reduces the production of sebum, a type of natural oil. It also helps to minimize acne-related edema. Acne is a skin condition in which the oil ducts of the skin get blocked, resulting in pimples and cysts. It is a type of antibiotic known as a lincomycin antibiotic, which acts by inhibiting or arresting bacterial development.
How it WorksClindamycin is a lincomycin antibiotic that works by entering the skin and killing germs that cause acne. Nicotinamide, on the other hand, is a kind of vitamin B that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties when applied topically. It helps to lessen the swelling, redness, and discomfort caused by acne or pimples when used together. It also helps to prevent pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads from forming on the skin.
How to Use
- It should be applied twice a day to the afflicted area. Before administering this cream, make sure the afflicted region has been completely cleaned and dried. It should be used to treat the entire affected region, not just the acne or pimples.
- Applying the cream to the entire surface of the skin will help to prevent new pimples from forming. After using Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel, always clean your hands with soap and water.
- It should not come into contact with your eyes or mouth. If it goes into your eyes or mouth, wash it out right away.
- This medication helps to lessen the swelling, redness, and discomfort caused by acne or pimples when used together.
- It also helps to prevent pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads from forming on the skin.
Benefits - Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel
- Clindamycin and Nicotinamide are combined in gel (Vitamin B3). Clindamycin is a very well bacteriostatic antibiotic that may be used on both dry and moist skin in the treatment of acne, bacterial infections, and scarring.
- Clindamycin is a topical antibiotic that aids in acne healing by destroying acne-causing bacteria and preventing additional bacterial skin infections.
- Nicotinamide is a synthesized form of Vitamin B3 that promotes the synthesis of ceramide (fats located on the top layer of the skin) and increases epidermal permeability barrier properties, making skin appear supple and smooth.
Precautions for Clindamycin and Nicotinamide Gel
- Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel is only for topical use and should not be used orally, ophthalmically, or intravaginally.
- If your skin is highly sensitive or reactive to it or any other antibiotic in the lincomycin class, you should avoid using it.
- It should not be used on the cut, scraped, sunburned, or eczema-affected skin. If it accidentally gets into your eyes, rinse them well with water and contact your doctor if the irritation continues.
- If your skin problems do not improve, consult your doctor.
- If you're utilizing any other dermatological products, tell us about them. This medication may have undesirable effects such as excessive skin dryness, peeling, inflammation, and so on. In this situation, talk to your doctor about how much medication to take for acne treatment.
Side Effects - Clindamycin and Nicotinamide
- Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel, like all drugs, can produce adverse effects, though not everyone experiences them. Irritation, dryness, peeling, redness, and burning sensations are common adverse effects at the application site.
- These adverse effects, on the other hand, are only transitory and disappear after a while. The above side effects do not have to be experienced by everyone. Consult your doctor if you have any discomfort.
Some Tips for using Clindamycin and Nicotinamide Gel
- It may take many weeks for Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel to gain effect. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
- Drink lots of fluids and avoid fried or oily foods.
- It is recommended that you avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Apply a small layer to acne-prone skin that is clean, dry, and undamaged.
- If going out during the sun is necessary, wear sunscreen.
- It's important not to scratch or itch the diseased region.
- To avoid the emergence of negative effects, use a moisturizer.
- Exercise on a regular basis to relieve stress.
Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Clindamycin & Nicotinamide Gel supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.