Clobetasol Propionate Ointment
We are actively engaged as Clobetasol Propionate Ointment supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form External Prepration
Brand Name Clobetasol Propionate Ointment
Content Clobetasol (0.05% w/w)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Allergic skin conditions
What is Clobetasol Propionate Ointment?Clobetasol Propionate ointment is used in the treatment of the itching, skin redness, skin dryness, crusting, scaling, inflammation, and discomfort of a variety of scalp and skin conditions, including psoriasis (a skin condition in which red, scaly patches appear on some parts of the body) and eczema (a skin condition in which red, scaly patches appear on some parts of the body). Clobetasol belongs to the corticosteroid class of drugs. It reduces swelling, redness, and itching by stimulating natural chemicals in the skin.
How to Use
- Clobetasol Propionate is available as a cream, gel, ointment, lotion, foam, and spray for application to the skin, as well as a shampoo for scalp use. Clobetasol cream, gel, ointment, lotion, foam, liquid, and spray are used twice daily.
- Clobetasol Propionate ointment should be used exactly as indicated.
- During the first two weeks of treatment, your skin situation should improve. If your conditions do not improve through this period, contact your doctor.
- To apply it, put a tiny amount of cream, ointment, gel, lotion, foam, or spray over the afflicted region of skin and gently rub it in.
- Part your hair, apply a tiny amount of the medicine to the affected area and rub it in gently to use the foam, spray, or liquid on your scalp. Washing and rubbing should be avoided until the foam, spray, or liquid has dried.
- This medicine should only be applied to the skin. Avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth, and avoid swallowing it.
- Unless your doctor directs you to, do not cover or bandage the treated area.
- After using this medication, you should clean your hands.
Precautions - Clobetasol Propionate Ointment
- If you are sensitive to clobetasol, any other medicines, or any of the chemicals in Clobetasol Propionate solutions, inform your doctor immediately.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and OTC drugs, vitamins, and nutraceuticals you're taking or planning to take.
- If you have an infection or any other skin issues, or if you have or have ever had diabetes, Cushing's syndrome (a disorder produced by excess hormones [corticosteroids]), or liver illness, notify your doctor.
- When first applied to the skin, it may cause burning, stinging, itching, dryness, or redness at the site of application. As your body responds to the medication, this should go away in a few days. Notify your doctor right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- If you experience any major side effects, including stretch marks, skin thinning/discolouration, acne, or excessive/unwanted hair growth, contact your doctor immediately.
- If the redness, swelling, or discomfort does not go away while using this drug, contact your doctor immediately.
- It's possible that this drug will be absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin on rare occasions. This can cause corticosteroids. Children and people who are using this drug for a long time or across a big region of skin are more prone to experience these negative effects.
Some Tips for Using
- Clobetasol is a topical anaesthetic that is used to relieve skin disorders like redness, swelling, itching, and irritation.
- It should be used as a thin layer to the areas affected twice a day, or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use it any more frequently or for more than your doctor recommends.
- Do not wrap the area having treated with airtight coverings such as bandages, as this may improve the side effects.
- Stop using Clobetasol and see your doctor if you think the region of skin you're treating has become affected.
- If your skin disease has not resolved after 4 weeks of treatment, see your doctor. It should not be used for more than four weeks in a row.
Clobetasol Propionate Ointment SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Clobetasol Propionate Ointment supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.