Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg
We are one of the leading Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Clopidogrel
Content Clopidogrel (75mg)
Therapeutic Use Prevention of heart attack and stroke
What is Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg?Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg is used alone or in combination with aspirin in the prevention of major or life-threatening heart and blood vessel issues in persons who have had a stroke, a heart attack, or significant pain in the chest. This includes those who have had percutaneous coronary intervention (angioplasty; type of heart surgery) with coronary stents inserted or who have had coronary artery bypass grafting (type of heart surgery). In those with peripheral artery disease, clopidogrel is also used to avoid significant or life-threatening complications with the heart and blood arteries (poor circulation in the blood vessels).
How to Use Clopidogrel
- Clopidogrel is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. It's taken once a day, both with and without food. Clopidogrel should be taken at the same time each day. Carefully follow the advice on your medication label. Do not take less or more of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg will only help you overcome serious heart and blood vessel problems if you take it regularly. Even though you feel fine, keep taking clopidogrel. Do not discontinue taking clopidogrel without first consulting your specialist. There is a greater chance of having a heart attack or stroke if you stop consuming clopidogrel.
- If you have a stent, you run an increased risk of a blood clot forming in the stent if you stop consuming clopidogrel before the treatment plan.
Benefits of Clopidogrel TabeltClopidogrel Tablet is a blood thinner and antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from adhering together, which helps to keep blood clots from forming inside veins and arteries. This allows blood to circulate freely throughout your body, reducing the risk of a heart attack or stroke. To get the most out of this treatment, take it on a daily basis and make the necessary lifestyle adjustments. It is frequently administered in conjunction with low-dose aspirin, which also aids in blood clotting prevention.
Precaution - Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg
- If you're sensitive to clopidogrel, prasugrel, ticlopidine, any other drugs, or any of the ingredients in clopidogrel tablets, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use.
- If you have blood ulcers, brain haemorrhage, or any other illness that produces significant bleeding, tell your doctor. Clopidogrel may be prescribed for you, but your doctor may advise you not to take it.
- If you've recently been injured, or if you have or have previously had kidney or liver disease, or any condition that can cause bleeding, such as stomach problems like ulcers, notify your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg if you are getting surgery, including dental surgery. To reduce severe bleeding during surgery, your doctor may advise you to stop accepting clopidogrel at least five days before the procedure. After your operation, your doctor will advise you when you should resume taking clopidogrel.
- While using clopidogrel, you should be aware that you may bleed more quickly or for longer periods of time than usual. While taking clopidogrel, be careful not to damage or injure yourself.
Side Effects of ClopidogrelThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried, consult your doctor.
- It is possible to experience easy bleeding, stomach pain, diarrhoea, and constipation. Inform Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- Severe bleeding in the stomach, bowels, eyes, or brain is possible, though unlikely. Clopidogrel can also induce a significant blood problem in rare cases. Symptoms can arise at any point after you start taking this drug. If you have any of the following symptoms: severe stomach/abdominal discomfort, uncontrollable bleeding from the nose, bloody or black stools, confusion, fever, pale skin, purple skin patches, fainting, or a rapid heartbeat, get medical attention right once.
Some Tips For Using Clopidogrel Tablet
- Consume it at the same time each day for the best benefits.
- Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg raises your bleeding risk. When shaving, using sharp instruments, or clipping fingernails or toenails, use caution.
- Do not stop taking the prescription without first visiting your doctor, since this could put you at risk of another heart attack or stroke.
- If you are having surgery or dental procedures, you may be requested to temporarily stop accepting Clopidogrel 75mg Tablet.
Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Clopidogrel Tablet 75 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.