We are actively engaged as Cytarabine Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Cytarabine Injection
Content Cytarabine (1000mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat certain types of leukemia
What is Cytarabine Injection?Cytarabine injection is used alone or with other chemotherapy medicine in the treatment of certain types of leukemia (cancer of the white blood cells), including acute myeloid leukemia (AML), acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), meningeal leukemia (cancer in the membrane that covers and protects the spinal cord and brain) and chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). Cytarabine belongs to the antimetabolite class of drugs. It works by reducing or preventing cancer cell development in the body.
How To Use
- Cytarabine is available as a powder that can be combined with liquid and injected intravenously, subcutaneously, or intrathecally (into the fluid-filled area of the spinal canal) by a healthcare professional in a medical establishment. The frequency with which you will get cytarabine will be determined by your doctor.
- Cytarabine injection is also used to treat non-lymphoma Hodgkin's in some cases (a type of cancer that begins in a type of white blood cells that normally fights infection).
Benefits of Cytarabine InjectionBlood cancer, often known as leukaemia, is a type of cancer that affects the body's immune system to fight by affecting the blood-forming tissues. Cytarabine Injection destroys or slows the cancer cell growth while also preventing them from multiplying. It's a powerful and poisonous medicine. While undergoing this treatment, you should avoid consuming alcohol and drink enough of water and keep hydrated.
Precautions of Cytarabine InjectionBefore taking Cytarabine
- If you are sensitive to cytarabine or any of the components in cytarabine injection, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Any of the following drugs should be mentioned: digoxin, flucytosine, or gentamicin. Other medications may interact with cytarabine, so make sure to notify about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- If you have or have previously had renal or liver illness, tell your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. While having cytarabine injections, you should avoid becoming pregnant. Call your doctor when you become pregnant while taking cytarabine. The foetus may be harmed by cytarabine.
Side Effects of Cytarabine Injection
- The majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, weight loss, diarrhea, migraine, dizziness, and pain/swelling/redness at the site of injection are all possible side effects.
- It's possible that you'll experience temporary hair loss. After the procedure, normal hair growth should resume.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- Fever with body aches, muscle/bone pain, chest pain, eye redness/pain, painful/difficult swallowing, anal ulcers, symptoms of kidney problems
- This medicine has the potential to reduce the body's ability to fight infection. If you experience any signs of infection, such as a fever, chills, peculiar cough, or a persistent sore throat, call your doctor right away.
- Although a severe allergic reaction to this medicine is unusual, seek medical attention right once if one does occur. Rashes, itching/swelling (particularly of the face, tongue, and neck), extreme dizziness, and difficulty breathing are all signs of a significant allergic reaction.
- Contact your doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Tips To Use For Cytarabine
- Prevent pregnancy while taking this medication by using a reliable contraceptive technique.
- If you see any signs of infection, such as a fever, sore throat, rash, or severe diarrhea, call your doctor right once.
Cytarabine Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Cytarabine Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.