Daunomycin (Daunorubicin) Injection
Healthiza is counted as a leading Daunomycin (Daunorubicin) Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Daunomycin (Daunorubicin) Injection
Content Daunorubicin Hydrochloride
Pack 20mg vial + 1 ampoule 10ml
Therapeutic Use To treat leukemia and other cancers
What is Daunomycin Injection?Daunomycin injection is a chemotherapeutic medication that is used to treat a specific kind of acute myeloid leukaemia (AML; a type of cancer of the white blood cells). A form of acute lymphocytic leukaemia is treated with Daunomycin in combination with other chemotherapy medicines (ALL; a type of cancer of the white blood cells). Daunomycin belongs to the anthracycline class of drugs. It works by reducing or preventing cancer cell development in the body.
Daunomycin Injection UseDaunomycin injection is available as a liquid solution or as a powder that must be mixed with liquid before being injected intravenously (into a vein) by a doctor in a clinic or hospital alongside other chemotherapy drugs. Daunomycin is normally given once a day on specific days during your treatment term to treat AML. When treating AML, Daunomycin injection is commonly given once a week. Treatment duration is determined by the drugs you are receiving, how well your body reacts to them, and the form of cancer you have.
Daunomycin Injection PrecautionBefore receiving Daunomycin injection
- If you have an allergy to Daunomycin injection, any other drugs, or any of the components in Daunomycin injection, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your specialist may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep close attention on you for side effects. Other medications may react with Daunomycin, so make sure to notify your doctor about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- If you have or ever had a medical problem, notify your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. It is not recommended that you become pregnant while having Daunomycin injections. Call your doctor when you become pregnant when taking Daunomycin. The foetus may be harmed by Daunomycin.
Benefit of Daunomycin InjectionIn Blood cancer Blood cancer, often known as leukaemia, is a type of cancer that affects the body's immune system to fight by affecting the blood-forming tissues. Daunomycin Injection destroys or slows the growth of cancerous cells while also preventing them from multiplying. It's powerful and poisonous medicine, so talk to your doctor about the dangers and advantages. While undergoing this treatment, you should avoid consuming alcohol and drink enough water and keep hydrated.
Daunomycin Injection Side Effects
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, and appetite loss are all possible side effects. Your doctor may recommend medicine to prevent or treat vomiting and nausea in specific circumstances. Some of these symptoms can be mitigated by eating multiple small meals throughout the day, not eating before therapy, or restricting activity. Tell your doctor right once if these side effects continue or worsen.
- Your urine may become a reddish tint as a result of this drug. This is a common, safe side effect of the medication and should not be confused with blood in your urine.
- A typical side effect is temporary hair loss. After the procedure, regular hair growth should resume.
- Consider that your doctor provided this medicine because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects.
- If you experience any severe side effects, such as abnormal bleeding or bruising (little red patches on the skin, black/bloody stools, bloody urine, or vomit that looks like coffee grounds), contact your doctor immediately once.
- Pain or ulcers in the throat and mouth are possible side effects. Clean your teeth softly and carefully, avoid mouthwash that contains harmful chemicals, and wash your mouth with cool water combined with baking soda or salt on a regular basis. Soft, wet foods may also be beneficial.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any of the following signs of a major allergic reaction: rash, itching/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), difficulty breathing, or extreme dizziness, seek medical attention right once.
- This isn't a full list of potential adverse effects. Contact your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Daunomycin Injection - Tips For Use
- Under the direction of a specialist, Daunomycin Injection is injected into a vein.
- Do not miss any doses and follow your doctor's instructions to the letter.
- To avoid getting pregnant while using this drug, use an effective birth control technique.
- Regular blood tests may be ordered by your doctor to examine your electrolytes, liver function, and blood cell number.
- ECG may be used to examine you before and after you begin treatment.
- If you get a fever, chills, or an infection while undergoing therapy, notify your doctor.
Daunomycin Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Daunomycin Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.