Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg
We are actively engaged as Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Deferasirox DT
Content Deferasirox (500mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Iron overload
What is Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg?Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg is used in the treatment of adults and children aged 2 and up that have iron in their bodies as a result of several blood transfusions. It is also used in the treatment of adults and children aged 10 and up that have so much iron in their bodies as a result of a genetic blood illness known as non–transfusion-dependent thalassemia (NTDT). Deferasirox belongs to the group of drugs known as iron chelators. It acts by binding to iron in the body and allowing it to be excreted (expelled) in the stool.
How to Use Deferasirox
- Deferasirox is a medicine that is used in the treatment of adults and children aged 2 and up that have iron in their bodies as a result of several blood transfusions. It is also used in the treatment of adults and children aged 10 and up that have so much iron in their bodies as a result of a genetic blood illness known as non–transfusion-dependent thalassemia (NTDT). Deferasirox belongs to the group of drugs known as iron chelators. It acts by binding to iron in the body and allowing it to be excreted (expelled) in the stool.
- Various deferasirox products are processed in different ways by the body and cannot be substituted. Your specialist may need to change your dose if you need to transition from one Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg to another. Check that you have taken the deferasirox medicine that was prescribed for you each time you take your medication.
- Deferasirox pills should be taken with water or another drink. If you have difficulties swallowing the tablet, break it and mix it with soft food like yoghurt or applesauce right before you take it.
Precaution - Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg
- If you have an allergy to deferasirox, any other drugs, or any of the substances in deferasirox tablets, notify your doctor.
- Inform your doctor about any prescription and OTC medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use. Your doctor may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you consume aluminium-containing antacids, take it 2 hours before or after taking deferasirox.
- Tell your doctor if you're taking any OTC medications, notably melatonin or caffeine supplements.
- If you have myelodysplastic syndrome (a severe bone marrow condition with a high chance of turning into cancer) or cancer, notify your doctor. It's possible that your doctor will advise you not to consume deferasirox.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor when you become pregnant when using Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg.
Benefits of DeferasiroxAs the name indicates, iron overload refers to an excess of iron in the human body. Excessively iron can harm organs, resulting in illnesses including cancer, abnormal heartbeat, and liver cirrhosis. Symptoms include excessive levels of blood (diabetes), skin darkening, irregular heartbeat, and arthritis, all of which are caused by iron overload. This extra iron can be reduced to safe levels by taking Deferasirox, which removes it from the body via stool. This decreases the chances of organ failure and helps to avoid subsequent issues.
Side Effects of Deferasirox TabletThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried, consult your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, or dizziness is all possible side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you have any major adverse effects, such as hearing loss or vision problems, contact your doctor immediately.
- If you experience any of the following unusual symptoms, contact your doctor right away: extreme tiredness, pale skin, evidence of infection, or easy bruising/bleeding.
- If you see signs of kidney trouble, such as a change in the volume of urine, call your doctor.
- A rash is a common side effect of deferasirox, however, it is usually not significant. However, it's possible that you won't be able to distinguish it from an uncommon rash that could indicate a serious reaction. If you get a rash, contact your doctor immediately.
- This medicine reduces bone marrow function, which can result in a reduction in blood cells such as red cells, white cells & platelets. This effect can exacerbate anaemia, reduce your body's capacity to fight infection, and make bruising/bleeding easier.
Tips for Using Deferasirox Tablet
- The Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg is intended to help the body get rid of extra iron.
- If you have upper stomach pain, clay-coloured faeces, or jaundice, tell your doctor immediately.
- While taking the Deferasirox Tablet, drink plenty of water.
- Dizziness is a side effect of Deferasirox Tablet. It is not suggested to drive or handle any equipment until you have recovered your senses.
- If you're taking an antacid, wait for two hours before or after you take the Deferasirox Tablet.
- If you have liver or kidney disease, inform your doctor.
- If you are currently pregnant, inform your doctor.
Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Deferasirox DT Tablet 500 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.