Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg
We are actively engaged as Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Desloratadine
Content Desloratadine (5mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Allergic conditions
What is Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg?Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg is used in the treatment of hay fever and allergic diseases in adults and children, such as sneezing, runny nose, and red, itchy, weeping eyes. It's also used to treat the itching and rash associated with urticaria. Desloratadine belongs to the antihistamine class of drugs. It works by preventing the release of histamine, a component in the body that produces allergic reactions.
How to Use Desloratadine
- Desloratadine is available as a tablet, liquid, and mouth-dissolving tablet. It's taken once a day, both with and without food. Carefully follow the advice on your medication label. Desloratadine should be taken exactly as prescribed.
- Do not use a household spoon to correctly determine the amount of solution for each dose; instead, use measurement equipment (dropper or oral syringe).
- Peel back the foil wrapping with dry hands to consume the orally disintegrating tablet. Pull out the tablet and set it on your tongue right away.
- The tablet will dissolve fast and can be eaten whole. You can take orally disintegrating tablets both with and without water.
Benefits of Desloratadine
- Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg relieves symptoms like a runny or blocked nose, sneeze, and itchy or watery eyes. It will be better for you to go about your everyday tasks as a result of this.
- It can also help with allergic reactions from bug bites, as well as hives and eczema symptoms like redness, inflammation, itching, and irritation. This will enhance the skin's appearance, and you may also notice an improvement in your attitude and self-confidence.
- It has few major side effects, and you may only have to take it on days when you are experiencing symptoms. Furthermore, as compared to other antihistamine medications, it may cause you to feel less tired. If you're using it to prevent symptoms, you should take it on a regular basis to obtain the maximum benefit.
Precaution - Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg
- If you are sensitive to desloratadine, loratadine, other drugs, or any of the substances in the tablets, inform your doctor immediately.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and OTC medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use. Any of the following antibiotics should be mentioned: azithromycin, cimetidine, erythromycin, fluoxetine, and ketoconazole. Your specialist may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have or have previously had kidney or liver disease, inform your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, inform your doctor.
- If you have phenylketonuria (a disorder that necessitates a particular diet to protect against mental retardation and severe intellectual disabilities), you should be aware that the orally disintegrating pills may contain aspartame, which converts to phenylalanine.
Side Effects of DesloratadineThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried, consult your doctor.
- It's possible that you'll get a sore throat, nausea, exhaustion, stomach discomfort, or muscle pain. Fever, lack of appetite, diarrhoea, or difficulty sleeping are all possible symptoms, particularly in children. Inform Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling, extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical treatment immediately.
Some Tips for Using Desloratadine Tablet
- Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg was given by your doctor to assist reduce allergy symptoms like irritation, swelling, and rashes.
- It is less inclined to make you sleepy when compared to other existing medicines.
- Dizziness and tiredness might occur while driving and doing anything that needs attention.
- Alcohol should not be consumed while taking this medicine since it may cause drowsiness.
- It's best to wait at least 3 days before getting an allergy test if you're taking Desloratadine Tablet.
Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Desloratadine Tablet 5 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.