We are actively engaged as Dolutegravir Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Dolutegravir Tablet
Content Dolutegravir (50mg)
Therapeutic Use To Help Control HIV Infection
What is Dolutegravir Tablet?Dolutegravir tablet is an antiviral medication that is used in combination with other medicines in the treatment of HIV-1 infection, the virus that can trigger AIDS (AIDS). Dolutegravir is an HIV-1 intergrase inhibitor that prevents the viral genome from being integrated into the host cell by blocking the strand transfer process (INSTI). This drug's effect has no similarity in human host cells, resulting in good tolerance and low toxicity. Adults and toddlers as young as 4 weeks old who weigh at least 6 kg can take dolutegravir tablet.
How To Use
- Get this medicine by mouth, 1 to 2 times daily, with or without food, as advised by your doctor. Get this medicine at least 2 hours before or 6 hours after sucralfate or aluminium or magnesium-containing products (such as antacids, laxatives, buffered medications).
- Dolutegravir tablet should be taken at least 2 hours before or 6 hours after calcium or iron supplements.
- The dosage is determined by your medical condition, treatment response, age, and any other medications you are taking.
- It is essential that you continue to take this (and other HIV drugs) exactly as directed by your doctor. Make sure you don't miss any doses.
- Take this drug at regular intervals for the best results. Take this prescription at the same time(s) every day to help you remember.
- Take no more or less of this drug than prescribed, and do not stop taking it (or other HIV drugs) for any reason unless your doctor tells you to.
How Dolutegravir Tablet WorksDolutegravir is an antiviral drug used to treat HIV-1 infection. It binds to the active site of HIV integrase and prevents the strand transfer stage of retroviral DNA integration in the host cell. In the HIV reproductive cycle, the strand transfer step is required for the viral activity to be inhibited.
What To Avoid During Dolutegravir Tablet MedicationDolutegravir will not reduce the spread of your condition. Do not have sex without protection, and do not exchange razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor about the best ways to keep HIV from spreading during sex. Even for a healthy person, sharing drugs or medicine needles is never a good idea.
Side Effects of Dolutegravir
- It's possible that you'll get a headache and have problems sleeping. Consult your doctor right away if either of these problems persists or worsens.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- Signs of liver problems, signs of kidney problems, and mood disorders should all be reported to your doctor immediately.
- As your immune system strengthens, it may be able to fight off previous infections, leading disease symptoms to resurface. If your immune system gets overactive, you may have symptoms.
- This medicine occasionally causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, swelling, extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical treatment right away.
- Consult your doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Dolutegravir Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Dolutegravir Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.