We are one of the leading Everolimus Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Everolimus Tablet
Content Everolimus (10mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Breast cancer, Pancreatic cancer, Lung cancer, Kidney cancer
What is Everolimus Tablet?Everolimus tablet reduces the immune system. The immune system assists in the fight against infections in the body. A transplanted organ, such as a liver or kidney, can potentially be attacked or "rejected" by the immune system. Because the immune system considers the new organ as an invader. Everolimus is a drug that is used to keep organs from rejecting following a kidney or liver transplant. It controls the immune response of the body so that the new organ can be accepted. It's also used to treat cancer of the breast, pancreatic, lungs, and kidney in combination with other drugs.
How to Use Everolimus
- Take this medicine immediately after a kidney transplant, by mouth as prescribed by your doctor, usually every 12 hours with your cyclosporine dose. Everolimus is started 30 days after a liver transplant and is administered every 12 hours alongside tacrolimus.
- You may take this prescribed medicine with or without meals, but it is essential that you choose one method and stick to it for each dose. With a glass of water, swallow this medication completely. The tablets should not be crushed, chewed, or broken.
- The dosage is determined by your medical condition, treatment response, laboratory tests, and any other medications you are taking.
- Do not raise your dose or use this drug more frequently or for longer than the doctor recommends. Your situation will not improve any faster, and you will be more susceptible to negative effects.
- If your doctor prescribed it, don't eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while taking this medication. Grapefruit can make this drug more likely to cause negative effects.
- This medication can be ingested through the lungs and may harm an unborn child, it should not be used by women who are pregnant or may become pregnant.
Everolimus Tablet - BenefitIn order to prevent organ rejection in transplant Recipients,
- Everolimus Tablet is a drug that is used in combination with other drugs to reduce organ transplant rejection. Rejection occurs when the immune system of the person who receives the transplanted organ attacks the transplant itself, as it does in people who get kidney, liver, or heart transplants. This medication lowers a person's immune system's activity, preventing rejection.
Side Effects of Everolimus
- The majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, consult your doctor.
- Constipation, headaches, nausea, and mouth/throat sores are all possible side effects. Consult your doctor right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- If you experience any major side effects, such as swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet, or wound problems, contact your doctor straight away.
- If you have any of the following rare but significant side effects: clumsiness, lack of coordination, weakness, unexpected changes in your thinking, difficulties moving your muscles, speech problems, seizure, or visual changes, seek medical attention right away.
- Everolimus tablet may cause an increase in your cholesterol, triglycerides, or blood sugar. Your cholesterol or blood sugar levels may need to be monitored on a regular basis.
- Consult your doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Some Tips for Everolimus
- Everolimus Tablet is used to treat some cancers as well as to avoid organ rejection after transplantation.
- If you are expecting to have a child, talk to your doctor about how Everolimus Tablet may impact your fertility.
- If you think you're having a sore throat or have a high temperature, call your doctor right once. This is due to the fact that taking Everolimus Tablet raises your chances of contracting an infection.
- Do not get any immunizations while taking Everolimus Tablet without first consulting your doctor.
- If you are having surgery or dental treatment, always inform the doctor or dentist that you are receiving Everolimus Tablet.
- While using this medication, avoid drinking grapefruit juice. This is due to a component in grapefruit juice that may interfere with Everolimus Tablet's function.
Everolimus Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Everolimus Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.