We are one of the leading FabiFlu Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name FabiFlu Tablet
Content Favipiravir (200mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat COVID-19 patients having mild to moderate symptoms
What is FabiFlu Tablet?FabiFlu Tablet belongs to a class of drugs known as antiviral medications. It's used to treat COVID-19 disease in those who have mild to moderate symptoms. Coronavirus (Covid-19) is an extremely infectious virus infection caused by a coronavirus strain.
How To Use
- Only take Fabiflu Tablet if a doctor has prescribed it. If you suspect you've come into touch with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, or if you're experiencing any of the given symptoms, see your doctor right away.
- Always follow your doctor's instructions when using FabiFlu. Do not crumble or chew; swallow whole. Do not take more than the suggested amount.
How Fabiflu WorksRNA polymerase is an enzyme that aids the SARS-CoV-2 virus in producing new RNA, making it necessary for the virus to replicate itself through the body. Fabiflu targets this enzyme specifically to prevent the COVID-19-causing virus from replicating in the body.
Benefits of FabiFlu TabletIn the Treatment of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus disease is an extremely infectious illness caused by a strain of the coronavirus virus. Fever, cough, lack of smell or taste, breathing difficulties, nasal congestion, and diarrhoea are among the most prevalent symptoms. Fabiflu Tablet helps you improve from an infection by managing these symptoms in those who are mildly to moderately affected.
Side Effects of FabifluThe majority of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Increased uric acid level in blood
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
In Case You Forget The DoseTake Fabiflu Tablet as soon as you remember if you skip a dose. However, if your next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose and return to your normal schedule. Do not take two doses.
Some Tips for Fabiflu
- The Fabiflu Tablet is developed to treat Covid-19 symptoms that are mild to moderate.
- If you already have arthritis, uric acid, liver, or renal illness, inform your doctor.
- Elderly people should be given this medication with caution, and their overall health should be monitored.
- If you notice signs of adverse reactions such as a red or blister rash, trouble swallowing or breathing, or inflammation of the eyelids, lips, cheeks, throat, or tongue, seek medical help right once.
- It can be taken with or without food. Taking it alongside food, on the other hand, may lessen the risk of vomiting and diarrhea.
- It is recommended that you utilise contraception while using Fabiflu Tablet and for 7 days that after therapy is finished.
- If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, tell your doctor.
FabiFlu Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading FabiFlu Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.