Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg
We are one of the leading Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Fluconazole
Content Fluconazole (150mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Fungal infections
What is Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg?Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the vaginal area, mouth, throat, oesophagus (the tube that connects the mouth to the stomach), abdomen, lungs, blood, and other body parts. Fluconazole is also used in the treatment of fungus-caused meningitis (membrane infections that surround the brain and spine). It is also used to prevent yeast infections in patients who are at risk of infection as a result of chemotherapy or radiation therapy prior to a bone marrow transplant. Fluconazole belongs to the triazole class of antifungals. It acts by inhibiting the growth of infection-causing fungus.
How to Use
- Fluconazole is available as a tablet and a liquid for oral use. It's given once a day, both with and without food.
- It's possible that you'll only need 1 dose of fluconazole, or that you'll need to take it for several weeks or more. The length of your fluconazole therapy is determined by your health condition and how well you react to it.
- On the first day of treatment, your doctor may recommend taking a double dose of fluconazole. Pay close attention to the instructions.
- During the first several days of Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg, you should start to feel better. Call your doctor if your conditions are not favourable or worsen.
- Even if you start feeling better, continue taking fluconazole till your doctor instructs you to stop. Do not discontinue consuming fluconazole without first consulting your doctor. If you stop consuming fluconazole soon, your problem may return within a few weeks.
Precaution - Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg
- If you're allergic to fluconazole and other antifungal medicines like itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole, voriconazole, or any of the components in fluconazole pills or suspension, notify your doctor.
- If you have or have ever had cancer, AIDS, heart problems, a low amount of calcium, salt, magnesium, or potassium in blood, rare, inherited disorders where the body cannot accept lactose or sucrose, or heart, kidney, or liver illness, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and OTC medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use.
- Inform your dentist that you are receiving Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg if you are undergoing dental surgery.
- If you have a pregnancy, specifically if you are in the first three months of your pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Fluconazole has the potential to damage a developing foetus.
- Fluconazole has the potential of making you dizzy or causing seizures. Do not drive or operate equipment until you have a better understanding of how this drug affects you.
Benefit of Fluconazole
- Fluconazole Tablets are a type of antifungal medication. It works by destroying and blocking the fungus that triggers the infection from growing. It aids in the treatment of infections of the mouth, throat, vaginal area, and other body areas.
- The dosage and duration of medication will be determined by the condition for which you are being treated. Make that you finish the entire course of treatment. This will assure that the illness is totally healed and that it does not come back.
Side Effects of Fluconazole TabletThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, diarrhoea, stomach pain, headaches, and dizziness are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
- If your doctor has advised you to use Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg, keep in mind that he or she has determined that the advantage to you exceeds the risk of complications. Many people who use this product report no negative side effects.
- If you have any very significant side effects, such as an irregular heartbeat, serious dizziness, or fainting, seek medical attention immediately.
- This medication has a small chance of causing significant liver damage. If you develop any symptoms of liver illness, such as severe stomach or abdominal pain, chronic vomiting, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, or unusual exhaustion, seek medical attention immediately.
Some Tips for using Fluconazole
- Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg was given by your doctor to treat your infection and relieve your symptoms.
- Even though you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire treatment course.
- While using this medication, use an effective method of birth control to avoid becoming pregnant.
- Your doctor may do a liver function test before you begin therapy and on a frequent basis after that. If you observe yellowing of the eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain, call your doctor.
- If you experience a serious skin rash, such as blistering, combined with a fever, call your doctor.
Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Fluconazole Tablet 150 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.