Healthiza is counted as a leading Fludarabine Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Fludarabine Injection
Content Fludarabine (50mg)
Therapeutic Use Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
What is Fludarabine Injection?Fludarabine injection is used in the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL; a form of white blood cell cancer) in individuals who have failed to improve after receiving at least one other treatment. Fludarabine injection belongs to the purine analogues class of drugs. It works by reducing or preventing cancer cell development in the body.
Fludarabine Injection - How To UseFludarabine injection is a powder that is mixed with fluid and given intravenously (into a vein) by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinic over 30 minutes. It's normally injected once a day for five days. This treatment time is referred to as a cycle, and it can be continued every 28 days for a number of cycles. Fludarabine injection is sometimes used in the treatment of mycosis fungoides and non-lymphoma Hodgkin's (NHL; cancer that starts in a type of white blood cell that fights infection) (a type of lymphoma that affects the skin). If you have specific negative effects, your specialist may need to postpone your treatment or change your dose. Make sure to notify your doctor of how you're feeling during your fludarabine injectable treatment.
Fludarabine Injection - How It WorksFludarabine Injection is a cancer-fighting drug. It acts by interacting with the proliferation of cancer cells' genetic code (DNA and RNA) in the bloodstream. Cancer cells' growth is slowed, and they finally die as a result.
Fludarabine Injection - BenefitsIn Blood cancer Blood cancer, often known as leukaemia, is a type of cancer that affects the body's immune system to fight by affecting the blood-forming tissues. Fludarabine Injection destroys or slows the cancer cell growth while also preventing them from multiplying. It is an effective anti-cancer medicine, but you should talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits before using it. If any of the adverse effects concern you, tell your doctor.
Fludarabine Injection - PrecautionsBefore taking Fludarabine injection
- If you have an allergy to fludarabine, any other drugs, or any of the components in fludarabine injection, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for adverse effects.
- If you have or have ever suffered kidney problems, notify your doctor. Also, inform your doctor about any other chemotherapy medicines you've gotten, as well as any radiation therapy you've had. Before you get future chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Fludarabine injection may interrupt a woman's natural menstrual cycle and may cause sperm production to decrease in men. However, you should not rule out the possibility of you or your partner becoming pregnant. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before starting this medicine. While having fludarabine injections or for at least 6 months afterwards, you should not try to have kids. Prevent conception by using a dependable birth control method throughout this period. For more information, consult your physician. The fetus may be harmed by fludarabine injection.
- Tell your doctor that you are taking fludarabine injection if you are undergoing surgery, even dental surgery.
- Fludarabine injection can induce fatigue, tiredness, confusion, agitation, seizures, and impaired vision in certain people. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you have a better understanding of how this drug affects you.
- Before getting any immunizations during your fludarabine injection treatment, consult your doctor.
- If you really need blood transfusions while your fludarabine injection therapy or at any point afterwards, you should be aware that you could have a serious reaction. Before obtaining a blood transfusion, tell your doctor if you are getting or have just had a fludarabine injection.
Fludarabine Injection - Side EffectsThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headaches, muscle pains, exhaustion, appetite loss, and pain at the injection site are all possible side effects. Vomiting can be quite unpleasant. Your doctor may recommend medicine to prevent or treat nausea and vomiting in specific circumstances. Some of these effects can be mitigated by eating multiple small meals throughout the day, not eating earlier treatment, or restricting activity. Tell your doctor right once if these side effects persist or worsen.
- Many people who use this medicine may experience severe negative effects. You were provided with this prescription, however, because your doctor determined that the advantage to you exceeds the danger of side effects. Your risk can be reduced if your doctor keeps a close eye on you.
- Sores in the mouth and throat are possible side effects. Brush your teeth softly and carefully, avoid mouthwash that has alcohol, and wash your mouth with cool water combined with baking soda or salt on a regular basis. Soft, wet foods may also be beneficial.
- If you experience any major side effects, such as rapid heartbeat or swelling ankles/feet, contact your doctor straight once.
- This medicine weakens your immune system by affecting your blood cells. Fever and chills are frequent fludarabine side effects, but they could also be indicators of infection. If you experience chills or a fever, contact your doctor.
- If any of the following rare but severe adverse effects occur, get medical attention right away: stool that is red, dark, or tarry, a continuous cough that produces blood, and difficulty breathing.
- Due to the quick killing of cancerous cells, fludarabine might generate negative effects. Your doctor may prescribe medicine and advise you to drink lots of fluids to reduce your risk. If you have signs like a low back, evidence of kidney problems, or muscle weakness, call your doctor straight away.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any of the following signs of a significant allergic reaction: rash, swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), extreme dizziness, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention right once.
- This isn't a full list of potential adverse effects. If you experience any other side effects that aren't listed above, call your doctor right away.
Fludarabine Injection - Some Tips For Use
- Stop pregnancy while taking this medication by using a reliable contraceptive technique.
- If you see any symptoms of infection, such as a fever, sore throat, rash, or severe diarrhoea, call your doctor right away.
Fludarabine Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Fludarabine Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.