Fusidic Acid Cream 2% w/w
Healthiza is counted as a leading Fusidic Acid Cream supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form External Prepration
Brand Name Fusidic Acid Cream
Content Fusidic Acid Cream 2% w/w
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Bacterial skin infections & Bacterial eye infections
What is Fusidic Acid Cream?Fusidic Acid Cream is a type of antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, eyes, bone, lungs, and blood. A bacterial infection is a disease in which harmful bacteria multiply and cause illness in the body. It can infect and multiply in any area of the body extremely quickly.
How It WorksFusidic Acid Cream is a type of antibiotic that acts by preventing bacteria from producing vital proteins that they need to thrive, replicate, and reproduce. As a result, it inhibits the growth of germs without outright killing them. The bacteria will eventually die, or the immune system will destroy them and the infection will be cleared. Take this medication exactly as directed by your doctor.
How to Use
- Hands should be washed before and after using it. 3 to 4 times a day, apply a tiny amount of this medication to the sensitive area of the skin and gently rub it in.
- Fusidic Acid Cream should only be applied to the skin. When you're using this cream on your face, keep it away from your eyes because it can irritate them.
- If it gets in contact with your eyes, rinse them thoroughly with water. Contact your doctor straight away if you still have an eye problem or discover any vision difficulties.
Benefits of Fusidic Acid Cream
- It is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that primarily targets gram-positive bacteria. The topical application of this cream is used to treat bacterial skin infections.
- Fusidic is used in the treatment of bacterial eye infections in its ophthalmic form (eye drops).
- It is also used in the treatment of bacterial infections of the eyes, bones, lungs, and blood when taken orally.
- This medicine suppresses the creation of critical proteins that bacteria require to thrive, multiply, and reproduce. As a result, it inhibits the growth of germs without outright killing them.
- The bacteria will eventually die, or the immune system will destroy them and the infection will be cleared.
- Avoid smoking or getting near bare flames if you're using Fusidic Acid Cream topically since the fabric (bedding, clothing, and dressings) that comes into touch with it rapidly catches fire and burns, posing a major fire hazard.
- Applying high amounts of this medication or using it for longer than recommended will not provide faster or better results, but it will raise the risk of adverse effects.
- Please see your doctor before using this cream if you have liver or gallstone problems.
Side Effects of Fusidic Acid Cream
- Fusidic Acid Cream, like all drugs, might cause adverse effects such as redness, stinging, irritation, or burning at the application site.
- The majority of adverse effects do not necessitate medical treatment and fade away with time. If the adverse effects do not go away, please see your doctor.
Some Tips For Using It
- After finishing the complete course of Fusidic, take probiotics to replenish any healthy bacteria that may have been eliminated in the intestines. Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea can be reduced by taking probiotics following antibiotic treatment. Cheese, yoghurt, kombucha, sauerkraut, and kimchi are examples of fermented foods that can aid in the restoration of beneficial bacteria in the intestine.
- Fibre-rich foods are good to eat because they are easy to digest for your gut bacteria, which aids them to proliferate. As a result, fibre-rich diets may aid in the restoration of healthy gut bacteria following antibiotic treatment. Include entire grains in your diets, such as brown rice and whole-grain bread.
- While using Fusidic Acid Cream, make sure you drink lots of water and other fluids every day.
- It is recommended that you use any other lotions, creams, or ointments, such as cosmetics and moisturizers, after 30 minutes of using it, as doing so may diminish the efficiency of Fusidic Acid Cream.
- While using Fusidic (oral form), normal blood tests are recommended to monitor liver function.
Fusidic Acid Cream SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Fusidic Acid Cream supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.