We are one of the leading Heparin Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Heparin Injection
Therapeutic Use Treatment and prevention of Blood clots
What is Heparin Injection?Heparin injection is an anti-coagulation (blood thinner) that keeps blood clots from forming. Blood clots in the lungs and legs can be prevented and treated using this medication (including in patients with atrial fibrillation). It could be used to cure blood coagulation problems. It can also be used to avoid blood clots after surgery, dialysis, blood transfusions, blood collection, and when a person seems unable to move for an extended period of time. Heparin aids in the smooth flow of blood by improving the function of an anti-clotting protein found naturally in your body.
How to Use
- As instructed by your doctor, this drug is administered by injection into a vein or beneath the skin. This medicine should not be injected into a muscle.
- Heparin injection is available in a variety of strengths. When the improper strength is utilised, serious damage can ensue. Before injecting this drug, be sure you're using the right strength and dose.
- Clean the injection site with denatured alcohol if you're injecting heparin under the skin. To reduce harm beneath the skin, replace the injection site every time.
- To receive the best benefit from this drug, take it on a daily basis. Use it at the same periods every day to help you remember.
- Your doctor may advise you to shift to an oral anticoagulant. Follow your doctor's instructions for using this and any new medicine.
Heparin Injection Benefits
- Heparin Injection has been used to prevent blood clots from forming near the skin's surface. It dissolves clots and increases blood flow, which relieves pain and inflammation. This has a positive impact on the whole healing process.
- In many cases, the illness resolves on its own over time. A doctor may also advise applying heat to the sore area, elevating the affected leg, taking an over-the-counter pain reliever, and possibly wearing compression stockings.
How Does it WorkHeparin is a blood thinner. It helps by preventing dangerous blood clots from forming. It does not remove existing blood clots, but it helps prevent them from becoming larger and creating blood channel blockages.
Side Effects of Heparin
- It's possible that mild pain, redness, or irritation will develop at the injection site.
- If you experience any serious adverse effects, such as swelling at the injection site, bone discomfort, or easily fractured bones, contact your doctor right away.
- If the medication's influence on your clotting proteins is too strong, it can induce bleeding. If you have unusual pain, prolonged bleed from cuts or gums, recurrent nosebleeds call your doctor immediately.
- If you have any of the following very serious side effects: pain of feeling in the arms/legs, chest pain, difficulty breathing, disorientation, weakness on one side of the body, difficulty speaking, or vision changes, seek medical attention right away.
- Consult the doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Heparin Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Heparin Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.