Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet
We are actively engaged as a Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
Content Hydrochlorothiazide (25mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat edema (fluid retention; excess fluid held in body tissues)
What is Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet?Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure alone or in conjunction with other medications. Hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of edema (extra fluid stored in bodily tissues) caused by a variety of medical conditions, such as heart, kidney, and liver illnesses. Diuretics ('water pills') are a type of drug that includes hydrochlorothiazide. It works by forcing the kidneys to excrete excess salt and water from the body through the urine.
How to Use
- Hydrochlorothiazide is available as a pill, capsule, or liquid for oral administration. It is often consumed once or twice daily. Hydrochlorothiazide can be taken every day or only on specific days of the week to treat edema.
- Follow the instructions on the label properly, and if there is anything you don't understand, ask your doctor to describe it to you. Use hydrochlorothiazide precisely as prescribed by your doctor. Do not consume more or less of it, or consume it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Although hydrochlorothiazide lowers blood pressure, it does not treat it. Even if you feel better, keep taking Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet. Stopping hydrochlorothiazide without consulting your doctor is not prescribed.
- Hydrochlorothiazide is also used in the treatment of diabetes insipidus and avoids kidney stones in those who have high calcium amounts in their blood. Discuss the medication risk for your health condition with your doctor.
How it worksThe diuretic hydrochlorothiazide reduces blood pressure by eliminating excess fluids and electrolytes from the body system. It also softens blood arteries and enhances blood flow over time.
Precaution - Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet
- If you are sensitive to hydrochlorothiazide,'sulfa medicines,' penicillin, or other medicines, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have kidney disease, notify your doctor. It's possible that your doctor will advise you not to use hydrochlorothiazide.
- If you have diabetes, asthma, gout, excessive cholesterol, or kidney or liver illness, notify your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor right away when you become pregnant when getting Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet.
- Wear protective clothing, glasses, and sunscreen to avoid needless or extended exposure to the sun. Hydrochlorothiazide can make your skin more susceptible to sunlight and raise your risk of skin cancer.
- When you rise up too rapidly from a laying position, hydrochlorothiazide might produce dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting. When you initially start taking hydrochlorothiazide, this is more common. To avoid this issue, slowly rise from your bed, keeping your feet on the ground for several minutes before standing.
Side Effects of Hydrochlorothiazide TabletThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- As your body responds to the drug, you may experience stomach upset, dizziness, or headache. Inform Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- When rising gently from a sitting or laying posture, you can limit the danger of dizziness and lightheadedness.
- Remember that your doctor provided Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you have any major side effects, such as blurred vision or eye pain, contact your doctor immediately.
- Thirst and electrolyte imbalance are possible side effects of this medicine. If you notice any symptoms of depletion or electrolyte imbalance, such as severe thirst, a dry mouth, muscle cramps/weakness, an irregular heartbeat, confusion, or decreased urine, call your doctor immediately.
Tips for using Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet is a medicine that lowers blood pressure while also removing extra water from the body.
- To prevent getting up in the middle of the night to urinate, take it with breakfast in the morning. It causes you to become dizzy. Avoid driving and other attention-demanding activities until you have a better understanding of how they affect you.
- Alcohol should be avoided when taking Hydrochlorothiazide because it can cause dizziness.
- It may produce a sharp decline in blood sodium levels. While using this medication, avoid eating a low-sodium diet.
- After you start taking Hydrochlorothiazide, keep an eye on your blood pressure and let your doctor know if it doesn't go down.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding, tell your doctor.
Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.