We are actively engaged as Ibrutinib Capsule supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Capsule
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Ibrutinib
Content Ibrutinib (140mg)
Therapeutic Use Mantle-cell lymphoma & Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
What is Ibrutinib Capsule?Ibrutinib Capsule is prescribed for certain type of cancers such as marginal zone lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (blood cancer), and small lymphocytic lymphoma. Chronic graft vs host disease, which can arise following a bone marrow transplant, is similarly treated with ibrutinib.
How It WorksIbrutinib is an inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase. It works by preventing the aberrant protein from causing cancer cells to grow. This aids in the prevention or slowing of cancer cell spread.
Ibrutinib Capsule- How to use
- As prescribed by your doctor, take this medication once day by mouth with a drink of water (two cups or 240 millilitres).
- Completely swallow the pills and tablets. The capsules should not be opened, broken, or chewed. Drink plenty of water while taking ibrutinib capsule.
- Do not use this medication in larger doses or more frequently than recommended. Your illness will not recover any quicker, and you will be at a higher risk of major side effects.
- Don't eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while taking this medication. For more information, consult your doctor.
Side Effects of Ibrutinib
- An upset stomach, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, headache, joint/muscle discomfort, swelling of the legs/feet, numbness of the arms/legs, anxiety, constipation, drowsiness, or weariness are all possible side effects.
- This drug has the potential to elevate your blood pressure. Regularly monitor the patient and notify your physician if the readings are too high. Your doctor may prescribe medication to help you manage your blood pressure.
- Because of the quick death of cancer cells, ibrutinib capsule can induce negative effects (tumor lysis syndrome). Your doctor may prescribe medicine and advise you to drink lots of fluids to reduce your risk.
- This drug may make it more difficult for you to fight infections. This may increase your chances of getting a serious infection or worsen any infection you already have.
Precautions of Ibrutinib Capsule
- Tell your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: bleeding problems, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney difficulties, liver problems, or high blood uric acid levels.
- This medication has the potential to make you dizzy. You may become more dizzy if you consume alcohol. Do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in any other activity that requires attentiveness until you are sure you can do so safely.
- Ibrutinib capsule may increase your risk of infection or exacerbate any existing infections. Avoid coming into contact with somebody who has an infection that could transmit to anyone else (such as chickenpox, measles, flu).
- Vaccinations and immunizations should only be done with your doctor's permission. Contact with people who have just received live vaccinations should be avoided (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose).
Some Tips for Ibrutinib Capsule
- Take it every day at the same time, with or without meals.
- While using this drug, it is important that the water and drink enough of fluids.
- Do not miss any doses and follow your doctor's instructions to the letter.
- To avoid getting pregnant while using this drug, use an effective birth control technique.
- Regular blood tests may be ordered by your doctor to assess your kidney blood flow and blood cell count.
Ibrutinib Capsule SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Ibrutinib Capsule supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.