Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg
Healthiza is counted as a leading Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Ibuprofen Tablets
Content Ibuprofen (400mg)
Therapeutic Use To relieve pain from various conditions such as headache, dental pain, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, or arthritis
What is Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg?Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis (arthritis triggered by a degradation of the joint lining) and rheumatoid arthritis pain, soreness, oedema, and stiffness. It can also be used in the treatment of mild to moderate pain, such as menstrual cramps. Ibuprofen is a nonprescription pain reliever that is used to treat headaches, muscle pain, arthritis, menstrual cycles, common cold, toothaches, and back pain. Ibuprofen belongs to the NSAID (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) class of drugs. It works by inhibiting the creation of a compound that causes pain, heat, and inflammation in the body.
How to use Ibuprofen
- Ibuprofen is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. For arthritis, it's normally used 3 or 4 times a day, or every four to six hours as needed for pain. Ibuprofen is available as a tablet, chewing tablet and liquid without a prescription. To avoid stomach distress, ibuprofen can be consumed with food or milk. You should consume it if you use ibuprofen on a daily basis.
- Ibuprofen is available both alone and in conjunction with other drugs. Some of these pharmaceutical formulations are only accessible with a prescription, while others are available without one and are used in the treatment of cough and cold problems as well as other diseases. If your doctor prescribed an ibuprofen-containing drug, you should avoid taking any nonprescription ibuprofen-containing medications.
- Do not split or break the Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg; it must be swallowed whole.
- In young children, non - prescribed cough and cold combination medications, including those containing ibuprofen, can cause significant side effects or death. These products should not be given to children under the age of four. Use caution when giving these items to children aged 4 to 11.
- A burning sensation in the mouth or throat may be caused by chewable tablets. It can be taken with meals or drink.
- Non-prescribed ibuprofen should not be given to a child who has a frequent or severe sore throat, as well as a fever, headache, vomit or nausea.
Benefits of Ibuprofen Tablet
In Pain ReliefIbuprofen Tablet is a pain reliever that is commonly used to relieve aches and pains. It prevents the production of chemical signals in the brain that alerts us to the presence of pain. It works well for headaches, migraines, nerve pain, toothaches, sore throats, period (menstrual) problems, arthritis, and muscle aches. This medication is routinely prescribed and, when used correctly, has very few negative effects.
In Fever TreatmentIbuprofen Tablet 400 mg can also be used to lower fever. It acts by preventing the release of particular chemical messengers that are responsible for fever. It can be used on its own or in conjunction with other medications. You should eat it as directed by your doctor on a regular basis.
Precaution - Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg
- If you are sensitive to ibuprofen, aspirin, or other NSAIDs like ketoprofen and naproxen, or any of the inactive chemicals in any of the form of ibuprofen you plan to take, notify your doctor.
- Inform your doctor about any prescription and OTC medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use.
- If your doctor advises you to, do not use non-prescribed ibuprofen with any other pain reliever.
- If you have or have ever had any of the following conditions: heart problems; swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lupus; or liver or kidney disease, inform your doctor. If you're providing ibuprofen to a child, let the doctor know if he or she hasn't been consuming fluids or has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhoea.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor if you have pregnancy while using ibuprofen.
- Inform your doctor or dentist that you are receiving ibuprofen if you are undergoing surgery and dental surgery.
- If you're 75 or older, inform your doctor about the dangers and advantages of taking Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg. Do not use this medicine for a longer duration or at a high dosage than your doctor recommends.
Side Effects of IbuprofenThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, headaches, diarrhoea, constipation, dizziness, or sleepiness are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
- Note that if your doctor has recommended Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg, it means that the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- This drug has the potential to increase your blood pressure. Regularly monitor your blood pressure and notify your doctor if the readings are too high.
- If you experience any serious side effects, such as easy bleeding, hearing abnormalities, mood changes, unexplainable stiff neck, indicators of kidney problems, vision abnormalities, or symptoms of heart failure, contact your doctor immediately.
- This medication has a small chance of causing serious liver damage. If you experience any indications of liver damage, such as dark urine, severe vomiting/appetite loss, stomach discomfort, or yellowing eyes/skin, seek medical attention immediately.
Some Tips for Using Ibuprofen Tablet
- To treat pain and inflammation, you've been prescribed Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg.
- To avoid stomach distress, consume it with food or milk.
- Follow your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration. Long-term use might cause major side effects including gastrointestinal bleeding and kidney issues.
- Within 2 hours of using Ibuprofen Tablet, do not consume indigestion medicines (antacids).
- When taking Ibuprofen tablets, you should avoid drinking alcohol because it can raise your risk of stomach troubles.
- If you have a risk of heart problems or stroke, inform your doctor.
- If you're taking this prescribed medicine for a long time, your doctor may monitor the function of your kidney, liver, and blood component levels on a frequent basis.
Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Ibuprofen Tablet 400 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.