Indinavir Sulphate Capsule
We are actively engaged as an Indinavir Sulphate Capsule supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Capsule
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Indinavir Sulphate Capsule
Content Indinavir Sulphate 200/400mg
Therapeutic Use To help control HIV infection.
What is Indinavir Sulphate Capsule?Indinavir Sulphate Capsule is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in combination with other drugs. Indinavir belongs to a class of drugs known as protease inhibitors. It works by lowering HIV levels in the bloodstream. While indinavir does not eliminate HIV but it can reduce your risk of acquiring AIDS and HIV-related diseases such as chronic infections or cancer. Receiving these medicines, as well as practising safer sex and adopting other lifestyle changes, may reduce the risk of spreading HIV to others. Indinavir is also used in conjunction with other drugs to treat HIV infection in healthcare professionals and other people who have come into contact with HIV-infected blood, tissue, or other body fluids. Consult your doctor about the dangers of using this medicine for your condition.
Indinavir Sulphate Capsule How to use
- Indinavir is available as a capsule to be swallowed. It's generally taken once every eight hours (3 times a day). Every day, around the same time, use indinavir. Strictly follow the advice on your medication label. Indinavir should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not consume more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Consume indinavir with water, light or non-fat milk, juice, coffee, or tea on an empty stomach one hour before or two hours after eating. Indinavir can be used with a small meal, dry toast or cornflakes with light or non-fat milk if it irritates your stomach. Consult your doctor about the foods you can eat while taking indinavir.
- The capsule should not be crushed or chewed, but it can be opened and combined with pureed fruit (such as banana).
- Even if you feel healthy, keep taking Indinavir Sulphate Capsule. Stopping indinavir without consulting your doctor is not a good option.
- If you have specific problems, your doctor will need to stop your therapy. During your indinavir therapy, be sure to let your doctor know how you're feeling.
Indinavir Sulphate Capsule PrecautionsBefore taking Indinavir,
- If you have an allergy to indinavir, any other drugs, or any of the substances in indinavir capsules, notify your doctor.
- If you're using alfuzosin, alprazolam, amiodarone, cisapride, dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, ergotamine, methylergonovine, lovastatin, lurasidone, midazolam, pimozide, sildenafil, simvastatin, or triazolam, notify your doctor. You will be advised not to consume indinavir by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, or nutraceuticals you're taking or planning to take. Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects. Many other medications may interact with indinavir, so make sure to inform your doctor about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- Didanosine should be taken at least 60 minutes before or after indinavir.
- If you have haemophilia (an illness in which the blood does not clot properly), diabetes, or liver or kidney disease, consult your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning for pregnancy, or are breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor when you become pregnant while receiving indinavir. If you have HIV or are on indinavir, you must not breastfeed your baby.
- You should be aware that body fat can accumulate in several locations of your body, including your chest, upper back, neck, chest, and stomach. Fat loss in the legs, arms, and face is also possible.
- You should be aware that when taking HIV drugs your immune system may become strong and start to fight other infections already present in your body. It's possible that you'll experience symptoms of those diseases as a result of this. If you notice any new or worsening problems during your indinavir treatment, notify your doctor immediately.
Indinavir Sulphate Capsule - Side Effects
- It's possible that you'll experience stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, a lack of appetite, or a headache. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you have some significant side effects, such as chest/left arm pain, difficulty breathing, unusual sweating, easy bleeding, persistent vomiting, stomach pain, yellowing eyes-skin, dark urine, or symptoms of kidney problems, seek medical treatment immediately.
- Indinavir has the potential to produce kidney stones. If you have symptoms like side or mid-back pain, pink/bloody urine, or pain when urinating, call your doctor immediately.
- This medicine may cause your blood sugar to rise infrequently, which might lead to or exacerbate diabetes. If you have signs of high blood sugar, such as excessive thirst or urine, call your doctor immediately. When you already suffer from diabetes, monitor your blood sugar as advised and inform your doctor of the results. Your diabetic medication may need to be adjusted by your doctor.
- While using this medicine, you may notice changes in your body fat. The causes of these changes, as well as their long-term consequences, are unknown. Consult your doctor about the benefits and risks of treatment, as well as the possibility of using exercise to prevent this side effect.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of significant allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical help immediately.
Indinavir Sulphate Capsule - Some Tips For Use
- Indinavir Sulphate Capsule should be given one hour before or two hours after meals.
- Even if you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment.
- It can make you feel dizzy or sleepy. Do not drive or engage in any activity that needs concentration until you have a better understanding of how it affects you.
- Your liver function may be checked on a regular basis by your doctor. Call your doctor immediately if you suffer abdominal pain, a lack of appetite, darker urine, or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- If you are pregnant, expecting a pregnancy, or breastfeeding, tell your doctor immediately.
Indinavir Sulphate Capsule SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Indinavir Sulphate Capsule supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.