Intelence Tablet (Etravirine)
Healthiza is counted as a leading Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Intelence Tablet (Etravirine)
Content Etravirine 200mg
Therapeutic Use To Help Control HIV Infection
What is Intelence Tablet (Etravirine)?Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) is a drug that is used in combination with other drugs in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections in adults and children aged 2 and up who are no longer responding to existing HIV treatments. Etravirine belongs to a group of drugs known as non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs). It works by lowering HIV levels in the bloodstream. However etravirine does not eliminate HIV, it can reduce your risk of acquiring AIDS and HIV-related disorders such as severe symptoms or cancer. These drugs, together with safer sex practices and other lifestyle modifications, may reduce the risk of transferring the HIV virus to others.
Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) - How To Use
- Get this medicine by mouth, generally twice daily, after a meal, as instructed by your doctor. Completely swallow the medicine. The tablets should not be crushed, chewed, or divided.
- The dosage for children is determined by their weight.
- If you have problems swallowing this medicine whole, dissolve it in a glass with about 1 tablespoon of water. Add extra water if necessary to completely cover the tablet. Mix the contents thoroughly until it resembles milk. To melt the tablet, use only water. Then fill the glass with roughly 1 tablespoon (15 millilitres) of water, orange juice, or milk and consume it all immediately. Drink all of it after rinsing the glass with extra water, orange juice, or milk.
- It is essential that you continue to take this completely as your doctor prescribes. Do not use this medicine in larger doses or more frequently than recommended. Your situation will not recover any faster, and you may experience more severe side effects.
- If your doctor tells you to, do not use less of this drug than advised or stop accepting it (or other HIV drugs) even for a short period. This may increase the amount of virus present and/or make treating the illness more difficult (resistant).
- Take this drug at regular intervals for the best results. Use this prescription for the same period of time every day to help you remember.
Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) - PrecautionsBefore taking Intelence Tablet (Etravirine)
- If you have an allergy to etravirine, any other medicines, or any of the components in etravirine tablets, notify your doctor.
- Ask your doctor about any herbal supplements you're using.
- If you have or ever had a liver illness, like hepatitis, speak to your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or expect pregnancy, talk to your doctor. Contact your doctor when you become pregnant when receiving etravirine.
- If you have HIV or are using etravirine, you must not breastfeed your baby.
- You should be aware that body fat can accumulate in several locations of your body, including your breasts, neck, chest, stomach, and upper back. Fat loss in the legs, arms, and face is also possible.
- You should be aware that when receiving HIV drugs, your immune system may become stronger and start to fight other diseases already present in your body. It's possible that you'll experience indications of those diseases as a result of this. Speak to your doctor if you develop new or severe symptoms after taking etravirine medication.
- Tell your doctor about any additional prescription or over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or nutraceuticals you're receiving or planning to use. Make certain you include the following: anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as warfarin; antiarrhythmics such as amiodarone, bepridil, disopyramide, flecainide, lidocaine, mexiletine, propafenone, and quinidine; certain seizure medicines such as carbamazepine, phenobarbital, and phenytoin; clarithromycin; cholesterol-lowering medicines such as atorvastatin and fluvastatin. Many other medicines may interfere with etravirine, so be sure to notify your doctor about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list. While you're on etravirine, don't begin any new medicines without first consulting your doctor.
- While using this medication, consult a doctor about consuming grapefruit and drinking grapefruit juice.
Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) - Side Effects
- Nausea is a possibility. Tell your doctor right once if this effect reoccurs.
- Note that your doctor provided this medicine because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- Increased thirst, symptoms of kidney difficulties (such as a change in the volume of urine), mental/mood disorders (such as anxiousness, and confusion), and seizures should all be reported to your doctor immediately.
- If any of these uncommon but significant side effects develop, get medical attention immediately such as chest/jaw/left arm pain.
- As your immune system strengthens, it may be able to fight off previous infections, leading disease signs to resurface. If your immune system gets overactive, you may experience symptoms. This reaction could take place at any time. If you have any severe symptoms, such as unexplained weight loss, severe fatigue, continual muscle aches/weakness, severe or persistent headaches, joint stiffness, numbness/tingling of the hands/feet/arms/legs, vision problems, signs of disease (such as fever, chills, breathing problems, cough), signs of an underactive thyroid (such as irritability, nervousness, heat intolerance)
- This medicine occasionally causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any indications of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling (face/tongue/throat), extreme dizziness, or breathing problems, seek medical attention right once.
- Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) can induce a minor rash that is general. The rash usually appears in the 2nd week of therapy and lasts for one to two weeks. However, it's possible that you won't be able to distinguish it from a rare rash that could indicate a serious allergic reaction. If you have a rash, seek medical attention immediately, especially if you have symptoms like fever, weariness, muscle/joint discomfort, blisters, mouth ulcers, or red/swollen eyes.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any other side effects not mentioned above.
Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Intelence Tablet (Etravirine) supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.