Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg
We are actively engaged as Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Levocetirizine
Content Levocetirizine (5mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Allergic conditions
What is Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg?Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg is used in the treatment to relieve runny noses; sneezing; and redness, itching, and tearing of the eyes caused by hay fever, seasonal allergies, and allergies to other elements such as dust mites, animal dander, and mold. It is also used in the treatment of the symptoms of hives in adults and children over the age of six, such as itching, rash, and idiopathic urticaria. Levocetirizine is belongs to a class of medicine called antihistamines. It works by preventing histamine, a component in the body system that produces allergy symptoms.
How to Use
- Levocetirizine is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. It is commonly taken in the evening once a day, both with and without food.
- The dosage and length will be determined by the condition you're treating. Every day, consume Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg at the same time.
- Carefully follow the advice on your medicine label. If your symptoms do not improve following treatment, inform your doctor. Do not increase the dose or use this tablet more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
Precaution - Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg
- If you are sensitive to levocetirizine, cetirizine, or any other medicine, inform your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your specialist may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have or have ever had kidney problems, inform your doctor.
- If you have pregnancy or planning to become pregnant, notify your doctor. Call your doctor when you become pregnant while receiving Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg.
- You should be aware that levocetirizine can cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you have a better understanding of how this drug affects you.
- Inquire with your specialist about the safe alcohol intake while on levocetirizine. The drowsiness produced by this drug can be increased by alcohol.
Benefits of Levocetirizine
- Levocetirizine Tablet provides good relief from symptoms like a congested or running nose, sneezing, and itchy or watery eyes. It will be easy for you to get on with your everyday tasks as a result of this.
- It can also help with allergic reactions from bug bites, as well as hives and eczema symptoms like redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort. This will enhance the skin appearance, and you may also notice an improvement in your attitude and self-confidence.
- Furthermore, as compared to certain other antihistamine medications, Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg may cause you to feel less sleepy. To receive the maximum benefit from it, you should take it on a regular basis if you're getting it to prevent symptoms.
Side Effects of Levocetirizine Tablet
- The majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Drowsiness, exhaustion, and a dry mouth are all possible side effects. Fever or cough are also possible, particularly in children. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- If your doctor has prescribed Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg, keep in mind that your doctor has determined that the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you experience any major side effects, such as problems urinating or weakness, contact your doctor immediately.
Some Tips for using Levocetirizine
- Your doctor has recommended Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg to help you recover with allergy symptoms like itchiness, swelling, and rashes.
- It is far less likely to make you sleepy when compared to other existing medicines. Dizziness and tiredness might occur while driving or doing something else that requires attention.
- Alcohol should not be consumed while using this medicine since it may cause drowsiness.
- It's best to wait at least 3 days before getting an allergy test if you're taking levocetirizine Tablet.
Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Levocetirizine Tablet 5 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.