Levocetrizine 5 mg and Montelukast 10 mg Tablet
We are one of the leading Levocetirizine & Montelukast tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Levocetrizine 5 mg and Montelukast 10 tab
Content Levocetirizine (5mg) + Montelukast (10mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of allergic symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, itching, swelling, watery eyes and congestion or stuffiness
What is Levocetrizine 5 mg & Montelukast 10 mg Tablet?Levocetirizine & Montelukast tablet is used to treat sneezing and runny nose brought on by allergies, hay fever, and allergic skin disorders
How it WorksLevocetirizine & Montelukast Tablet is a combination of two medications that treat runny nose and sneezing brought on by allergies. An antiallergen, levocetirizine, blocks the chemical messenger (histamine) that causes a runny nose, watery eyes, and sneezing. A leukotriene antagonist, montelukast. By obstructing another chemical messenger, it functions (leukotriene). This alleviates symptoms by decreasing inflammation (swelling) in the lungs and nose.
Common side effects of Levocetirizine & MontelukastThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Diarrhoea, mouth dryness, exhaustion, headache, drowsiness, nausea, constipation, abdominal pain medial otitis (infection of the ear), Influenza
- Remember that your doctor provided Levocetirizine & Montelukast tablet because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
Some Tips For Levocetrizine & Montelukast
- Levocetirizine & Montelukast tablet have been prescribed for you to treat allergy symptoms such as a drippy nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, and cough.
- It may make you feel lightheaded and sleepy, so use caution if you're driving or performing any other task that calls for concentration.
- It should not be taken with alcohol as it may enhance drowsiness.
- Among the negative effects is possible to dry mouth. Regular mouthwash, improved oral hygiene, more water consumption, and sugarless confectionery may be beneficial.
- Levocetirizine & Montelukast should be stopped at least three days prior to an allergy test as they may alter the results.
Levocetirizine & Montelukast Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Levocetirizine & Montelukast Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.