Linezolid Tablet 600 mg
We are one of the leading Linezolid Tablet 600 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Linezolid Tab
Content Linezolid (600mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Severe bacterial infections
What is Linezolid Tablet 600 mg?Linezolid Tablet 600 mg is used in the treatment of infections such as pneumonia and skin diseases. Linezolid belongs to the oxazolidinones class of antibacterials. It works by preventing bacteria from growing. Colds, flu, and other viral diseases will not respond to antibiotics like linezolid.
How to Use
- Linezolid is available as a tablet and a liquid for oral use. It's commonly taken two times in a day (every 12 hours) for 10 to 28 days, with or without food. It is commonly given to children 11 years of age and younger 2 to 3 times a day (every 8 to 12 hours) for 10 to 28 days, with or without food.
- Your treatment time will be determined by the sort of illness you have. Follow the advice on your medicine label properly, and if there is anything you don't understand, ask your doctor to describe it to you. Linezolid Tablet 600 mg should be taken exactly as prescribed.
- Even though you feel better, keep taking linezolid until the prescription is finished. Stopping it without consulting your doctor is not a good option. Your illness may not be entirely treated if you stop consuming linezolid too soon or skip doses, and the germs may become antibiotic resistant.
Precaution - Linezolid Tablet 600 mg
- If you have an allergy to linezolid, other drugs, or any of the substances in the medication you've been prescribed, inform your doctor.
- If you're taking or have just discontinued taking any of the following medications, let your doctor know: isocarboxazid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine. If you are receiving one or more of these medicines, or if you have taken them within the last two weeks, your doctor will probably advise you not to use Linezolid tablet.
- If you have a severe infection or if you have or have previously had carcinoid syndrome, tell your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor when you become pregnant while using it.
- Inform your doctor or dentist that you are getting Linezolid Tablet 600 mg if you are getting surgery, including dental surgery.
Benefits of Linezolid
In Treatment of Bacterial InfectionsThe bacteria that cause serious illnesses are killed with Linezolid Tablet. It's used to treat a variety of bacterial illnesses, including lung infections (pneumonia), skin infections, and soft tissue infections. Although this treatment normally causes you to feel better fast, you should continue to take it as directed even if you feel better to ensure that all bacteria are eliminated and resistance does not develop.
Side Effects of Linezolid TabletThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Diarrhea, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness are all possible side effects. Inform your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided Linezolid Tablet 600 mg because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you experience any serious side effects, such as rapid breathing, abnormal drowsiness, nausea/vomiting, tingling of the hands/feet, unexpected tiredness, contact your doctor immediately.
- If you have any very severe side effects, such as muscle stiffness, excessive perspiration, vision abnormalities, or mental/mood disorders, seek medical attention immediately.
- If you have persistent diarrhea, Stomach pain/cramping, or blood/mucus in your stool, call your doctor immediately.
- If you have these problems, avoid taking anti-diarrhea or opioid medications because they may aggravate them.
- Use of this drug for an extended period of time or on a regular basis may lead to oral thrush or a new yeast infection.
Some Tips for Linezolid
- Linezolid Tablet 600 mg is used in the treatment of serious infections triggered by specific bacteria.
- To avoid an upset stomach, take it with food.
- Even though you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment. Stopping it too soon may cause the infection to return and become more difficult to cure.
- Diarrhea may develop as a side effect, but it should subside once your treatment is over. If it doesn't go away or if you notice blood in your stool, contact your doctor.
- While taking this medication, avoid eating too much cheese, processed meats, alcohol, or soy sauce because these foods might cause your blood pressure to spike.
- If you get a fever, difficulty breathing, or any disturbances in your vision, contacts your doctor.
- Without counseling with your doctor, do not use it for more than 14 days.
Linezolid Tablet 600 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Linezolid Tablet 600 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.