Healthiza is counted as a leading Lupride Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Lupride Injection
Content Leuprolide (3.75mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Prostate cancer, Endometriosis, Uterine fibroids
What is Lupride Injection?Lupride Injection is a cancer-fighting drug that contains Leuprolide. This medication is used to treat prostate cancer in men (cancer of the prostate gland, which produces sperm-carrying fluid). It is used to treat uterine fibroids (abnormal uterine growth) and endometriosis in women (a condition characterised by abnormal growth of uterine tissue, and irregular periods). It's also used to treat youngsters who are experiencing early puberty (the process by which a child's body develops into an adult body). It contains Leuprolide, a GnRH agonist that belongs to the gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist class of drugs. It's a synthetic hormone that works similarly to GnRH, which is produced by the brain's hypothalamus gland. It works by preventing the production of testosterone, a natural male hormone, in males and oestrogen in women. Lowering hormone levels slows the growth of cancer cells in men with prostate cancer and decreases endometriosis and breast cancer in women.
Benefits Of LuprideIn Prostate Cancer Treatment
- In males, the prostate gland is a small walnut-sized gland that generates seminal fluid, which nourishes and transports sperm. The most common sign of prostate cancer is trouble urinating, however, it can also occur without any symptoms. Lupride Injection slows or inhibits the growth of cancer cells in men by lowering testosterone levels (a natural hormone in guys). This also makes it easier to urinate by easing the difficulties in passing urine.
Lupride Injection - How To Use
- This drug is normally administered once a day by injection under the skin as advised by your doctor.
- If you're going to use this medication at home, be sure you understand all of the preparations and usage directions from your doctor.
- Visually inspect this product for particles or discolouration before usage. If either of these conditions exists, should not use the liquid.
- Wipe the injection site with rubbing alcohol before injecting each dose. To reduce harm beneath the skin, switch the injection site every time.
- To receive the best benefit from this drug, take it on a daily basis. Take it at the same time every day to help you remember.
- Your hormonal levels will rise before they fall over the first several weeks of treatment. This is a common side effect of this drug.
- If your prostate cancer has spread to your spine or created a urinary blockage, your doctor may need to keep a closer eye on you, especially when you initially start treatment.
- If you're using this medicine to prevent early puberty, you might experience worsening symptoms (like menstrual cycles) at first. However, within 1 to 2 months, you should see relief in your symptoms.
Side Effects - Lupride
- The majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body responds to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Hot flashes (flushing), improved sweating, sweats, fatigue, headache, stomachache, breast changes, acne, joint/muscle aches, trouble sleeping, swelling of the ankles-feet, frequent urination at night, or fainting is all possible side effects.
- Keep in mind that your doctor ordered this medication because the advantage to you outweighs the risk of negative side effects. Many people who take this drug don't have any negative side effects.
- If you experience any of the following significant side effects: new or increasing bone pain, easily broken bones, increased thirst-urination, or mental problems, please contact your doctor immediately.
- This medicine seldom causes a severe allergic reaction. If any of these extremely dangerous side effects occur, seek medical attention immediately once.
- Consult the doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Some Tips For Using Lupride
- Lupride Injection is used to treat prostate cancer that is either locally progressed or metastatic.
- It may also be used in the treatment of Endometriosis and uterine fibroids.
- It is administered as an injection under the skin or into a muscle.
- It can make you feel dizzy and create visual abnormalities. Don't drive or do anything else that takes mental focus until you have a better understanding of how it affects you.
- It will result in the cessation of menstrual periods. After the final injection, periods will resume in 7-12 weeks.
- To avoid pregnancy during treatment, use non-hormonal means of contraception such as condoms, as this medicine may be detrimental to a growing infant.
- Long-term treatment could result in bone loss and an increased risk of fractures.
Lupride Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Lupride Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.