Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet
Healthiza is counted as a leading Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Meprobamate
Content Meprobamate 400mg
Therapeutic Use To relieve nervousness or tension
What is Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet?Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders or for short-term relaxation of the anxiety symptoms in adults and children 6 years of age and above. Meprobamate belongs to the tranquillizers class of drugs. It works by reducing brain activity to facilitate for relaxation.
How to Use
- Meprobamate is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. In children, it is normally taken two to three times a day, while in adults, it is usually taken three to four times a day.
- Carefully follow the advice on your medication label. Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet should be taken exactly as prescribed.
- Because meprobamate can become addictive, do not take a higher dose, take it more frequently, or for a longer duration than your doctor recommends.
- If you've been taking this drug for a long period, talk to your doctor before stopping. Your doctor will most likely reduce your dose gradually.
Precaution - Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet
- If you are sensitive to meprobamate, carisoprodol, any other medicines, or any of the substances in medication, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and OTC medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use. Antidepressants, anxiety drugs, mental disease meds, seizures, sedatives, sleeping tablets, and tranquillizers should all be mentioned. Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have or have ever had porphyria, tell your doctor (condition which cause stomach pain, thinking and behaviour change). Your doctor will suggest you not to use it.
- If you have or have had kidney or liver problems, a background of alcohol or drug misuse, sucidial thinking, or epilepsy, tell your doctor.
- If you have pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor immediately if you become pregnant while using meprobamate. The foetus may be harmed by it.
- If you're 65 or older, consult a doctor about the hazards and advantages of taking Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet. It is not recommended for usage in older adults since it is not as safe as other drugs that can be used in the treatment of the same issue.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are getting meprobamate if you are getting surgery, including dental surgery.
- You should be aware that this drug may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you have a better understanding of how this drug affects you.
Side Effects of MeprobamateThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- It's possible that you'll have drowsiness, dizziness, headaches, excitation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea. Tell your doctor if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If any of these unlikely but significant side effects develop, contact your doctor right away: swelling of arms/legs.
- If you have any of the following rare but significant side effects: irregular heartbeat, fainting, signs of infection (fever, persistent sore throat), easy bleeding, indications of kidney issues (change in the volume of urine), or unusual tiredness, contact your doctor immediately.
Some Tips for Using Meprobamate Tablet
- Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet has been used for the treatment of bacterial eye infections.
- Even though you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment.
- After infusing the drug, apply pressure to the corner of the eye (near the nose) for around 1 minute.
- To avoid contamination, do not contact the point to any surface or your eye.
- To minimize dilution, wait at least 5-10 minutes before giving the next drug in the same eye.
- When first used, it may cause temporary eyesight blurring. When driving or using machinery, take caution.
- Wearing contact lenses is not recommended until your infection has cleared.
- Make sure to utilize it within four weeks of receiving it.
Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Meprobameet 400 mg Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.