Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg
We are actively engaged as a Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Capsule
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Molnupiravir 200mg
Content Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg
Therapeutic Use To treat COVID-19
What is Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg?Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg is used in the treatment of COVID-19 in an emergency situation. Adults 18 years and older who have already tested positive for coronavirus, have had mild to medium signs for less than 5 days, and have not been hospitalised should take it. You must also be at increased risk for COVID-19 problems due to advanced age, obesity, or existing medical concerns in order to get this medicine.
How to Use Molnupiravir
- Take this medicine by mouth each day in the morning and evening, 12 hours apart, for five days, as advised by your doctor, with or without food.
- Completely swallow the capsules. The capsules should not be opened, broken, or crushed. If you can't take the capsules whole, tell your doctor. The dosage is determined by your health condition and treatment response.
- Keep taking Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg for the whole amount of time that it has been prescribed. Stopping the drug too soon may allow the virus to develop, leading to a recurrence of the illness or an inability to protect patients from the virus.
Precaution - Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg
- If you are allergic to the medicine, consult your doctor before using this medication. Inactive chemicals may be included in this product, causing adverse reactions or other issues.
- Keep taking precautions such as self-isolation, wearing masks, social distancing, handwashing, and not sharing personal belongings to avoid spreading the infection.
- If you have a pregnancy or planning to become pregnant, tell your doctor. While taking Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg, you should avoid getting pregnant. Molnupiravir has the potential to harm an unborn child. If you become pregnant while taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately about the benefits and risks.
How it WorksMolnupiravir is a type of antiviral drug. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is prevented from reproducing by this drug. This prevents the virus from replicating and hence reduces the viral burden in the body.
Side Effects of Molnupiravir CapsuleThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Diarrhoea, nausea, and drowsiness are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling, extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical treatment immediately.
Some Tips for Using Molnupiravir
- Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg should not be given to children and teenagers under the age of 18.
- Do not stop accepting Molnupiravir without first consulting your doctor, since it will save you from developing severe COVID-19 symptoms.
- Continue to practise COVID-appropriate behaviour after treatment, such as mask-wearing, social separation, and frequent hand washing.
- It is recommended that individuals with childbearing potential utilise contraception while using Molnupiravir and for four days after the final dose of the medicine.
Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Molnupiravir Capsule 200 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.