Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg
We are actively engaged as Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Moxifloxacin
Content Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Bacterial eye infections
What is Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg?Moxifloxacin tablet 400 mg is used in the treatment of bacterial infections such as pneumonia, skin infections, and abdominal (stomach) infections. Moxifloxacin may also be used in the treatment of bronchitis and sinus infections, but it should not be taken if other treatment choices are available. It belongs to the fluoroquinolone antibiotic class. It fights diseases by destroying the microorganisms that cause them.
How to Use Moxifloxacin
- Moxifloxacin is available as a tablet to be taken by mouth. It is normally given once a day for 5 to 21 days, both with and without food. The duration of treatment is determined by the type of infection.
- The length of time you should take moxifloxacin will be determined by your doctor. Every day, take Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg at the same time. Carefully follow the advice on your medication label.
- Tuberculosis, anthrax, salmonella, and shigella are all treated with moxifloxacin.
- During the first several days of moxifloxacin treatment, you should start to feel better. Contact your doctor if your conditions do not improve or worsen.
- Even though you feel better, keep taking moxifloxacin until the prescription is finished. Do not discontinue taking moxifloxacin tablet without consulting your doctor. Your infection may not be entirely treated if you stop consuming it too soon or skip doses, and the bacteria might be resistant to medications.
Precaution - Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mgIf you are allergic to moxifloxacin, other quinolone or fluoroquinolone antibiotics including ciprofloxacin, delafloxacin, gemifloxacin, levofloxacin, or ofloxacin; any other drugs; or any of the components in moxifloxacin tablets, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use.
- If you're taking magnesium or aluminum-containing antacids, or certain drugs like didanosine solution, sucralfate, or iron or zinc-containing vitamin supplements, use moxifloxacin at least four hours before or after you take them.
- If you or anybody in your family has or has ever had a prolonged QT interval, notify your doctor. Also inform your doctor if you have or have ever had an unusual or slow heartbeat, a heart problem, an aortic aneurysm, high blood pressure, peripheral vascular disease, diabetes, or liver disease.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, tell your doctor. Call your doctor when you become pregnant during taking Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg.
- Do not drive a vehicle, operate machinery, or engage in tasks that require awareness or concentration until you have a better understanding of how moxifloxacin impacts you.
- Wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen to prevent unnecessary or prolonged contact to sunlight or UV rays. Moxifloxacin may cause your skin photosensitive.
Benefit of MoxifloxacinIn Treatment of Bacterial infections, Moxifloxacin Tablet is a kind of antibiotic. It works by preventing the infection-causing germs from growing. It relieves symptoms of eye infections such as discomfort, redness, itching, and soreness. Your doctor will determine the dosage and length of treatment based on your situation. Make sure you finish the entire therapy programme. This will assure that the disease is entirely eliminated and that it does not recur.
Side Effects - Moxifloxacin TabletThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, light - headedness, headache, tiredness, or sleeping problems are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor prescribed Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. Many persons who use this medicine have no major adverse effects.
- If you experience any serious side effects, such as abnormal bleeding, indications of a new infection, or evidence of renal issues, contact your doctor straight away.
- If you have any of the following very dangerous side effects: severe dizziness, fainting, irregular heartbeat, or signs of a tear in the main blood vessel known as the aorta, seek medical treatment immediately.
- This medicine can induce a severe intestinal infection called C. difficile in certain people. This condition can develop during treatment or weeks or months after it has ended.
- If you have these indications, avoid taking anti-diarrhea or opioid medications because they may worsen them.
- Use of this drug for an extended period of time or on a regular basis may cause oral fungus or a new yeast infection. If you discover white patches in your mouth, a shift in vaginal fluid, or other new symptoms, consults your doctor
Some tips for Using Moxifloxacin
- You've been given a prescription for Moxifloxacin Tablet to treat bacterial infections.
- Even though you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment.
Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Moxifloxacin Tablet 400 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.