Healthiza is counted as a leading Norvir Capsule supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Norvir Capsule
Content Norvir 100mg
Therapeutic Use To Help Control HIV Infection
What is Norvir CapsuleNorvir Capsule is a drug that is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in combination with other drugs. Norvir belongs to a class of drugs known as protease inhibitors. It works by lowering HIV levels in the bloodstream. Even though norvir does not eliminate HIV, it can reduce your risk of acquiring AIDS and HIV-related diseases such as serious infections or cancer. Taking these medications, as well as practising safer sex and adopting other lifestyle changes, may reduce the risk of spreading HIV to others.
Norvir Capsule - How To Use
- Norvir is available as a capsule, tablet, and solution for oral administration. It's commonly taken with food twice a day.
- Carefully follow the advice on your medicine label. Consume the Norvir capsule precisely as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your specialist has suggested.
- Your doctor will likely recommend starting you on a small dose of Norvir and start increasing it, no more than once every two to three days. Simply pay attention to the instructions.
- Norvir capsules should be swallowed whole. They should not be split, chewed, or crushed.
- If you're using the oral solution, check the precise amount of liquid required for each dose with a dose-monitoring spoon, syringe, or cup. Use a special spoon designed for this purpose.
- You can drink the solution on its own or mix it with eight ounces of choco milk or Ensure supplement to increase the flavour. If you combine the medicine with one of these beverages, you must drink it within 1 hour after mixing it.
- If your doctor advises you to stop accepting Norvir capsules and begin taking tablets, you may experience greater side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, and diarrhoea. As your body adapts to the tablets, these symptoms may improve.
- Even though you feel fine, keep taking Norvir Capsule. Do not discontinue taking it without first consulting your doctor.
Norvir Capsule - Precautions
Before taking Norvir,
- Your disease may become more difficult to manage if you skip doses, take less than the recommended dose, or avoid taking Norvir Capsule.
- If you have an allergy to Norvir, any other medicines, or any of the components in ritonavir tablets, capsules, or solutions, inform your doctor immediately.
- If you are receiving any of the following medicines, tell your doctor: alfuzosin, apalutamide, cisapride, colchicine in patients with renal or liver problems, dronedarone, lomitapide, lovastatin, lurasidone, pimozide, ranolazine, sildenafil, simvastatin, or voriconazole. If you are receiving one or more of these medications, your doctor may probably advise you not to take Norvir Capsule.
- Consult your doctor about any additional prescribed and non-prescribed medications, vitamins, or nutraceuticals you're taking or planning to take. Make a point of mentioning one or more of the following: amitriptyline, bupropion, desipramine, fluoxetine, nefazodone, nortriptyline, paroxetine, and trazodone; atovaquone; bedaquiline; beta-blockers such as metoprolol and timolol; bosentan; buspirone; calcium channel blockers such as diltiazem, nifedipine, and verapamil; cholesterol. other HIV medicines, such as atazanavir, darunavir, delavirdine, fosamprenavir, indinavir, maraviroc, saquinavir, and tipranavir; erectile dysfunction medicines, such as avanafil, sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil; immune system suppressants, such as cyclosporine, sirolimus, and tacrolimus; Many other medicines may interfere with Norvir, so make sure to inform your specialist about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you're getting disulfiram or metronidazole while taking Norvir oral suspension.
- If you have or ever had a prolonged QT interval (abnormal heartbeat or fainting), diabetes, haemophilia, increased cholesterol or lipids (fats) in the blood, or heart or liver illness, including hepatitis B or C, please tell your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor right away when you become pregnant while receiving the Norvir capsule. If you have HIV or are taking Norvir, you must not breastfeed your baby.
- It's important to be aware that Norvir Capsule can reduce the strength of hormonal contraceptives (birth control pills, patches or injections). Consult your doctor about switching to a different method of birth control.
- You should be informed that your body fat may rise or migrate to different parts of your body, including your upper back, chest, and stomach. Your face, legs, and arms may experience a reduction in body fat.
- Although if you do not have diabetes, you should be aware that you may have hyperglycemia (blood sugar spikes) when taking this medicine. If you have any of the following signs while receiving the Norvir capsule, contact your doctor right away: severe thirst, frequent urination, intense hunger, vision problems, or weakness. It's essential to contact your doctor as soon as you notice any of these signs because untreated high blood sugar can lead to a dangerous disease called ketoacidosis. If ketoacidosis is not treated promptly, it can become life-threatening. Ketoacidosis symptoms include a dry throat, nausea and vomiting, difficulty breathing, a fruity breath odour, and a loss of consciousness.
- You should be aware that when taking HIV drugs, your immune system may become better and start fighting other infections already present in your body. It's possible that you'll experience symptoms of those infections as a result of this. If you get new or worsened symptoms after commencing Norvir therapy, inform your doctor immediately.
Norvir Capsule - Side EffectsThe majority of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, reflux, stomach discomfort, dizziness, weariness, weakness, taste alterations, or tingling/numbness of the mouth area are all possible side effects. Inform your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you have any serious side effects, such as persistent vomiting, stomach discomfort, black urine, lack of appetite, yellowing eyes/skin, changes in mood (depression), increased urination (particularly at night), or increased thirst, contact your doctor immediately.
- If you have any really significant side effects, such as chest/left arm pain, difficulty breathing, unusual sweating, easy bruising, fainting, or an abnormal heartbeat, seek medical treatment immediately.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of significant allergic response, such as a rash, swelling, severe dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
- This isn't a full list of potential adverse effects. Contact your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Norvir Capsules - Some Tips For Use
- Norvin Capsule was given by your doctor to treat your infection and lessen your symptoms.
- However, if you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment.
- If you develop a rash, itchy skin, swelling of the face or lips, or difficulty breathing, stop taking Norvin Capsule and contact your specialist immediately.
- Diarrhoea may develop as a side effect, but it should disappear once your treatment is over. If it doesn't go away or if you notice blood in your stool, contact your doctor.
- If you get tendon pain, numbness, or tingling, call your doctor immediately.
- If you are pregnant, planning to pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor.
Norvir Capsule SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Norvir Capsule supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.