We are one of the leading Paclitaxel Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Paclitaxel Injection
Content Paclitaxel (200mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat breast cancer, ovarian cancer (cancer that begins in the female reproductive organs where eggs are formed), and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
What is Paclitaxel Injection?Paclitaxel Injection is an effective anti-cancer medicine. It is used to treat breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer. It is a cancer chemotherapeutic treatment that slows or stops the growth of cancer cells.
Benefits of Paclitaxel InjectionPaclitaxel Injection is a drug that is used to treat breast cancer. It can be used alone or in conjunction with other drugs or treatments such as chemotherapy. It improves breast cancer symptoms such as breast lumps, bloody nipple discharge, and changes in the form or texture of the breast. Paclitaxel Injection destroys or slows the tumour growth while also preventing them from multiplying.
How To UseA health care professional administers this drug by injecting it into a vein. It is administered on a regular basis as prescribed by your doctor. Dosage is determined by your health condition, body size, and treatment response.
Paclitaxel Injection - Side Effects
- The majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- It is possible to experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, mouth sores, joint discomfort, tingling/burning of the hands-feet, flushing, confusion, or drowsiness.
- It's possible that you'll experience temporary hair loss. After the procedure, normal hair growth should resume.
- Blood pressure and heart rate may be affected by this drug on rare occasions. If you're experiencing growing dizziness, headaches, or an irregular heartbeat, call your doctor right away.
- If you experience any serious side effects, contact your doctor right away. These include signs of anaemia, easy bleeding, fainting, uncertainty; swelling, persistent vomiting, stomach pain, yellowing eyes-skin, dark urine
- Contact your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Precaution for using Paclitaxel
- If you are allergic to paclitaxel or comparable medications (such as docetaxel, or cabazitaxel), or if you have any other allergies, tell your doctor before using it.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have any of the following conditions: blood disorders, poor bone marrow function, current infections, heart issues, high or low blood pressure, or liver disease.
- This medication may cause dizziness or drowsiness. Alcohol might cause you to get tired or dizzy. Do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in any other activity that requires attentiveness. Limit your intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid dealing with people who have recently gotten polio vaccine or flu vaccine inhaled through the nose, and do not get vaccinations without your doctor's permission.
- Paclitaxel may increase your risk of infection. Avoid coming into contact with somebody who has an infection that could transmit to others (such as chickenpox or flu).
- Use caution when using sharp tools like safety razors and nail cutters, and avoid contact sports to reduce the risk of being cut, bruised, or wounded.
- It is not advised to take this medicine when pregnant. It has the potential to harm an unborn child.
- Breast-feeding is not recommended while using this medicine due to the potential harm to the infant. Before you start breastfeeding, talk to your doctor.
Some Tips for Paclitaxel Injection
- Paclitaxel Injection is a cancer-fighting drug that is used to treat breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer.
- It's delivered as an intravenous (IV) injection into your vein every three weeks, usually over an hour.
- If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, don't use Paclitaxel Injection. Avoid pregnancy while taking this drug by using a reliable method of contraception.
- During treatment with this medicine, your doctor may order regular blood tests to evaluate your blood cells and liver function.
- If you detect unexplained bleeding, a sore throat, mouth ulcers, a high temperature (fever), or other signs of infection, contact your doctor right once.
- If you've gained weight suddenly or have swelling in your arms and legs that didn't go away, see your doctor.
Paclitaxel Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Paclitaxel Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.