Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg
We are actively engaged as Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Paracetamol 1000mg
Content Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Fever & Pain relief
What is Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg?Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg is a mild analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer) used in the treatment of mild to moderate pain, such as headaches, migraines, toothaches, menstrual period pain, osteoarthritis pain, musculoskeletal pain, and fever reduction. Pain and fever are generated by the triggering of pain receptors in our bodies as a result of the production of natural substances such as prostaglandin.
How it WorksThe active ingredient 'Paracetamol,' blocks the release of a natural substance called prostaglandin, which causes pain, inflammation, and fever. In cases of fever, Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg has an antipyretic effect and can lower body temperature. The temperature regulating system in the brain is reset by paracetamol, which lowers the temperature in fevers produced by disease, chemotherapy, or other causes.
How to Use Paracetamol
- Before or after meals, consume the Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg whole with a glass of water. To avoid gastrointestinal irritation, a tablet should be taken after food.
- It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. If you can't swallow the full tablet, cut it in half and take one half at a time. For best benefits, space the doses equally and take them at a set time.
- Chew or let dissolve on the tongue for rapidly dissolving tablet, then swallow with or without water. Chew well before ingesting chewable tablets.
- If your doctor tells you to, don't use this fever medicine for more than 3 days. Unless recommended by your doctor, do not use this medicine for pain for longer than 10 days in adults (5 days in children).
Benefits of Paracetamol Tablets
In Pain ReliefA typical painkiller used to relieve aches and pains is a paracetamol tablet. It's extensively used and, when taken correctly, has few negative effects. Take it exactly as directed to get the most out of it. It is harmful to take more or longer than is necessary.
In Fever TreatmentA paracetamol tablet can also be used to lower fever. It acts by preventing the release of particular chemical messengers linked to fever. It can be used alone or in conjunction with other medications.
Precaution - Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg
- If you experience any allergic reactions, such as a rash on your face, lips, tongue, or throat, wheezing, or difficulty breathing, contact your doctor immediately. If you have a known paracetamol allergy, avoid taking it.
- Paracetamol Tablet should be avoided by people who have kidney illness, liver disease, heart problems, allergic skin issues, or breathing problems.
- It should be avoided by people who have been dehydrated for a long time. If you have a reduced salt level in your body, get medical advice before taking this medicine.
- Extreme alcoholic drinkers (alcohol addicts) should seek medical advice and avoid taking Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg.
Side Effects of ParacetamolThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- This medication normally has no negative side effects. If you experience any odd side effects, call your doctor immediately.
- If your doctor has prescribed this medication, keep in mind that your doctor has determined that the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. Many persons who use this medicine have no major adverse effects.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. If you experience any indications of a significant allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately.
Some Tips for Use
- To avoid stomach discomfort, take Paracetamol Tablets with food or milk.
- Follow your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration. Long-term use might result in serious side effects such as gastrointestinal bleeding and kidney issues.
- Within 2 hours of using Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg, do not use indigestion medicines (antacids).
- Avoid drinking alcohol when taking this medication because it can cause stomach troubles.
- If you have liver disease, tell your doctor since your dose will need to be modified.
- If you're taking this prescription for a long time, your doctor may want to check your kidney function, liver function, and blood component levels on a frequent basis.
Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Paracetamol Tablet 1000 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.