We are actively engaged as Reditux Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Reditux Injection
Content Rituximab (500mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), rheumatoid arthritis, blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia), granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis
What is Reditux Injection?Reditux injection is used to treat several forms of non-lymphoma, Hodgkin's either alone or in combination with other treatments. Reditux injections are also utilized in the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in combination with other drugs. In people who have already been treated with a tumour necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor, reditux injection is combined with methotrexate to treat the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. It attack cancer cells to treat various kinds of NHL and CLL. Rheumatoid arthritis, granulomatosis with polyangiitis, microscopic polyangiitis, and pemphigus vulgaris are also treated with Reditux injections, which limit the function of a portion of the immune system that can harm the joints, veins, and other blood vessels.
Reditux Injection - How To Use
- Reditux Injection is a liquid solution that is injected into a vein. Only Medical professionals should provide Reditux Injection.
- It must be delivered slowly into a vein. Because your first dose of Reditux may take several hours or longer, you should expect to spend the majority of the day at the medical center. Depending on how well you respond to treatment during the first dose.
Precautions for Reditux
- If you are sensitive to Reditux, Reditux-abbs, Reditux-pvvr, any other drugs, or any of the components in Reditux injection products, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use. Adalimumab, certolizumab, etanercept, golimumab, infliximab, other rheumatoid arthritis drugs, and immune-suppressing medications such azathioprine, cyclosporine, sirolimus, and tacrolimus should all be mentioned.
- If you have or have ever had hepatitis C or other viruses such as chicken pox, herpes, shingles, West Nile virus, parvovirus B19, or cytomegalovirus, inform your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, notify your doctor. During your therapy with a Reditux injection product and for a year after your final dose, you should take birth control to avoid pregnancy.
- If you're breastfeeding, let your doctor know. During your Reditux injection treatment, you should not breastfeed.
- Before starting the treatment with a Reditux injection product, check with your doctor to see whether you need any vaccines.
Reditux Injection - BenefitsNon-lymphoma, Hodgkin's commonly known as mantle-cell lymphoma, is a malignancy of the white blood cells in our bodies. White blood cells are cells that aid in the fight against infection. Reditux Injection helps to relieve pain and inflammation by lowering immunological response. It also kills cancer cells and prevents them from spreading.
Side Effects of Reditux
- It's possible that you'll experience nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, joint/muscle discomfort, weakness, or flushing. Ask your doctor right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Swelling hands/ankles/feet, increased thirst/urination, tingling of arms/legs are all major side effects to report to your doctor right away.
- Due to the quick elimination of cancer cells, it can produce negative effects. Your doctor may prescribe medicine and advise you to drink plenty of water to reduce your risk.
- This medicine can induce anaemia, reduce your body's strength to fight an infection, and make bruising and bleeding more difficult. If you get any of the such symptoms, contact your doctor right away.
- Consult the doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Some Tips for Reditux Injection
- Your doctor or nurse will administer it as an intravenous infusion (drip).
- Before the drip, you may be given pain relievers, antihistamines, and potentially steroids to assist prevent an infusion reaction.
- Blood tests may be ordered by your doctor to screen for hepatitis B before starting treatment and to evaluate your blood cells while taking this prescription.
- If you see any signs of infection, such as a fever, sore throat, or rash, call your doctor right once.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding, tell your doctor.
- If you have any cardiac rhythm issues, are having surgery, or plan to get any immunizations, tell your doctor.
Reditux Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Reditux Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.