Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream 2% w/w
Healthiza is counted as a leading Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream 2% w/w supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form External Prepration
Brand Name Sertaconazole Nitrate
Content Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream 2% w/w
Pack 1x1 tube
Therapeutic Use To treat tinea pedis (athlete's foot; fungal infection of the skin on the feet and between the toes)
What is Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream?Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream is used in the treatment of tinea pedis (athlete's foot; skin fungal infection on the feet and between the toes). Sertaconazole belongs to the imidazole class of drugs. It acts by inhibiting the growth of infection-causing fungus.
How To Use
- Sertaconazole is applied to the skin as a cream. For four weeks, it is normally used twice a day. Every day, apply Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream at the same time.
- During the first 2 weeks of treatment, your symptoms should improve. Even though your condition improves, keep using sertaconazole cream. Your infection may not be entirely treated if you discontinue using sertaconazole too early, and your symptoms may reappear.
- It should only be used on the skin. Avoid getting sertaconazole in your eyes, nose, mouth, lips, vaginal area, or rectal area, and don't consume it.
- If you wash the affected area, let it dry, and then gently massage the cream into the skin. After using this cream, wash yourself thoroughly with soap and water. If your doctor tells you to, don't use any gauze, dressings, or wraps.
Precautions for Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream
- If you have an allergy to sertaconazole, any other antifungal medicines like clotrimazole, ketoconazole, or miconazole, any of its constituents, or any other medications, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your doctor may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you ever had a medical problem, notify your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor.
How it worksSertaconazole Nitrate Cream is a fungal antifungal drug. It treats your skin infection by killing and stopping the fungus's growth by damaging its cell membrane.
Side Effects of Sertaconazole CreamThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- It's possible that you'll experience burning, swelling, inflammation, discomfort, discolouration, or dry skin. Inform Notify your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you experience any major adverse effects, such as blistering, oozing, or open sores, contact your doctor immediately.
Some Tips for Using It
- Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream is an antifungal medication that treats skin infections caused by a variety of fungi.
- Even though you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment.
- Apply enough to cover the infected area as well as 1 inch of the skin immediately surrounding it.
- It's best not to get it in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you are accidentally exposed, quickly rinse with enough water.
- The infection will heal in a few weeks, and the skin will return to its original colour in a few months.
- If the infection persists after 4 weeks of treatment, contact your doctor.
- During applying the cream, wash hands with soap and water.
- To avoid infection, wear fresh clothes every day.
Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Sertaconazole Nitrate Cream supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.