Healthiza is counted as a leading Sorafenib Tablets supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Sorafenib Tablets
Content Sorafenib (200mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat advanced renal cell carcinoma
What are Sorafenib Tablets?Sorafenib tablets are used to treat cancers of the kidney, liver, and thyroid. It works by stopping or preventing cancer cell proliferation. Sorafenib belongs to the class of drugs known as antineoplastic agents. It's being used to treat cancers of the liver and thyroid. It can be used to treat advanced kidney cancer when normal treatment is ineffective. Sorafenib works by delaying the growth of tumour cells and cutting off their blood supply.
User Instructions For Sorafenib
- Follow your doctor's instructions when taking this medication. It can be consumed on an empty stomach or with a low-to-moderate meal.
- Take this drug at the same time every day if possible. With a glass of water, swallow the pill. The drug should not be crushed or chewed.
- This medication can be used with or without food, as long as the fat content of the meal is low to moderate. If you take Sorafenib tablets with a high-fat meal, it may cause SORAFENIB less effective.
- Depending on your condition, your doctor will determine the appropriate dose for you. To get better outcomes, keep taking this prescription for as long as your doctor recommends you to.
How It WorksSorafenib Tablets are a cancer-fighting drug. It's a tyrosine kinase inhibitor that works by preventing tumour cells from proliferating. It inhibits a variety of intracellular and cell surface kinases involved in tumour growth, tumour cell signalling, and angiogenesis, as well as stopping blood flow to cancer cells, resulting in apoptosis (death of cells). This aids in the prevention or slowing of cancer cell spread.
SORAFENIB TABLETs BENEFITIn the case of liver cancer,
- Cancer that grows in the cells of the liver called hepatocytes is known as liver cancer. In the early stages of cancer, there may be no symptoms, but as the disease progresses, signs such as weight loss, stomach pain, vomiting, and yellowed skin may appear. Sorafenib Tablets destroy cancer cells and inhibit them from growing and spreading to other parts of the body. Do not need to drink alcohol or smoke while following your doctor's directions. Smoking or drinking alcohol might aggravate your disease and make it more difficult to recover.
Side Effects of Sorafenib
- The majorities of side effects of Sorafenib Tablets are minor and will go away as your body responds to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried, contact your doctor.
- It's possible that you'll have weight loss, nausea/vomiting, diarrhoea, appetite loss, change of taste, dryness, mouth sores, loss of hair, voice changes, or weariness.
- This drug has the potential to elevate your blood pressure. Regularly monitor your blood pressure and notify your doctor if the readings are too high.
- Swelling, soreness, redness, blisters, or tingling-burning of the hands-feet should all be reported to your doctor straight away.
- This drug has the potential to alter the way your thyroid functions. If you have symptoms of an underactive thyroid or signs of an overactive thyroid, call your doctor straight away.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Some Tips For Using Sorafenib
- Sorafenib Tablets are a drug that is used to treat cancers of the liver, kidneys, and thyroid.
- Take it on an empty stomach or with a low-fat meal and plenty of water.
- To maintain constant levels in your body, consume it at the same time every day.
- Women who may become pregnant should use an effective method of contraception while taking this medication to avoid becoming pregnant.
- While you are getting this medicine, your blood pressure may be monitored on a regular basis by your doctor.
- If you develop a skin rash or experience discomfort, swelling, or redness in your hands and feet while taking this medication, contact your doctor right away.
- Without consulting your doctor, do not change the dose or stop using the medication.
Sorafenib Tablets SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Sorafenib Tablets supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.