We are actively engaged as Temozolomide Capsule supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Capsule
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Temozolomide Capsule
Content Temozolomide (250mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat certain types of brain cancer
What is Temozolomide Capsule?Temozolomide Capsule is used for the treatment of some types of brain cancer. It belongs to the alkylating agent class of medicines. It works by stopping or preventing cancer cell proliferation.
Working of TemozolomideTemozolomide is a cancer-fighting drug. It targets the brain tissues and functions by destroying the cancer cells' genetic material (DNA and RNA). Their development and multiplication are stopped as a result of this.
How To Use it
- Take Temozolomide Capsule by mouth, usually once a day on a treatment regimen, as suggested by your doctor. With a full glass of water, swallow the pills whole.
- The capsules should not be crushed, chewed, or opened. Do not take any more medicine if you vomit after completing your dose. Wait until your next dose and take it on time.
- Consume temozolomide capsule on an empty stomach or before sleep to prevent nausea and vomiting. Take this drug at the same time every day, near a meal, for the best results (1 hour before or 3 hours after a meal).
- Other medicines (Antibiotics) may be prescribed by your doctor to assist avoid infection or side effects. Take all of your medications according to your doctor's instructions.
- Avoid breathing or getting the medication on your skin if the capsules are accidentally opened or damaged. If you come into contact with something, flush it out with water.
Temozolomide Capsule- Side Effects
- Nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, changes in taste, constipation, fatigue, disorientation, difficulty sleeping, or headache are all possible side effects. Some of these effects can be mitigated by eating multiple small meals throughout the day, not eating before medication, or restricting activity.
- It's possible that you'll experience temporary hair loss. After the procedure, normal hair growth should resume.
- Despite the fact that temozolomide capsule is being used to fight cancer, it has a small chance of increasing your risk of developing other diseases. If you experience unusual weariness, pale skin, symptoms of disease or easy bruising, contact your doctor straight away.
- If you have any major side effects, such as stomach pain, or yellowing eyes/skin, contact your doctor straight away.
- Consult a doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Some Tips For Temozolomide
- Temozolomide capsule should be given without food.
- Do not miss any doses and follow your doctor's instructions to the letter.
- To avoid getting pregnant while using this drug, use an effective birth control technique.
- It raises your chances of bleeding. When shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp items, use caution.
- Regular blood tests may be ordered by your doctor to evaluate your blood cell count and liver function.
- If you get a severe skin rash, fever, chills, headache, or shortness of breath during therapy, tell your doctor.
Temozolomide Capsule SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Temozolomide Capsule supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.