Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet
We are one of the leading Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet
Content Tenofovir Alafenamide (25mg)
Therapeutic Use Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
What is Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet?Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet is a medicine that is used in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in children and adults aged 2 and up, who weigh 10 kilos or more are given tenofovir in the treatment of chronic (long-term) HBV. Tenofovir belongs to a group of drugs known as nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). It works by lowering the blood levels of HIV and HBV. Although tenofovir will not eliminate HIV, it may reduce your risk of acquiring AIDS and HIV-related diseases such as severe infections or cancer. Using these medicine as well as practising safer sex and following other lifestyle changes may reduce the risk of contracting HIV to others.
Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet - How To Use
- Tenofovir is available as a tablet and an oral powder for oral use. The tablet is usually taken daily, both with and without food. The powder is usually taken once a day with food. Follow the advice on your medicine label properly, and if there is anything you don't understand, ask your doctor to describe it to you. Tenofovir should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not use more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Two to four ounces of soft food, such as applesauce, baby food, or yoghurt, must be mixed with Tenofovir oral powder. Stir the ingredients with a spoon until it is thoroughly combined. To avoid a bitter taste, take the combination immediately. Tenofovir oral powder should not be mixed with liquid.
Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet - Precautions
- If you feel fine during treatment, keep taking Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet. Do not discontinue using tenofovir without first consulting your doctor. If you avoid taking Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet for even a short span of time, or if you skip doses, the virus could become difficult to treat and become more resistant.
- If you are sensitive to tenofovir, any other medicines, or any components in Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet or oral powder, inform your doctor immediately.
- If you have bone issues such as osteoporosis (a condition in which the bones get thin, weak, and quickly shatter) or bone fractures, or liver problems, notify your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor about all of your prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal supplements. Antiviral medications like Acyclovir, Adefovir, Cidofovir, Ganciclovir, Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir, Valacyclovir, Valganciclovir, and Velpatasvir and sofosbuvir; Aspirin and other NSAIDs like Ibuprofen and Naproxen; Gentamicin; other HIV/AIDS medicines include Atazanavir, Darunavir Your specialist may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for adverse effects.
- If you are pregnant, planning for becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Contact your doctor when you become pregnant when receiving Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet. If you have HIV, you must not breastfeed your child.
- You should be aware that when receiving HIV drugs, your immune system may become strong and start to fight other diseases already present in your body. It's possible that you'll experience signs of those illnesses as a result of this. Be sure to notice if you develop new or severe symptoms while taking Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet.
- Continue to eat normally unless your doctor recommends it differently.
How Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet WorksTenofovir Alafenamide Tablet is an Antiviral Drug. It stops viruses from multiplying in human cells. This prevents the virus from multiplying and helps clear your infection.
Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet - Side Effects
- It's possible that you'll get headaches, nausea, exhaustion, or a cough. Contact your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medicine because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you have any severe side effects, such as mood changes (sadness, anxiety, or confusion), indicators of kidney damage (change in the volume of urine), or excessive thirst, contact your doctor straight once.
- This medicine can cause serious liver and blood issues in certain people (lactic acidosis). If you experience symptoms of liver disease (constant nausea/vomiting, lack of appetite, stomach discomfort), call your doctor straight away.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical treatment right once.
- Call your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet - Some Tips For Use
- Tenofovir has been prescribed to patients with chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infections.
- It is used in the treatment of HIV infections in conjunction with other medications.
- Consume it with food to improve the medicine's circulation into the body.
- Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet can make you feel dizzy or sleepy. Should not drive or do anything that requires attention until you have a better understanding of how it impacts you.
- While receiving this medicine, you may still get infections or other symptoms related to viral infection.
- You can also infect others with HIV or HBV. Don't exchange needles or other personal objects that could contain blood or bodily fluids.
- Regular medical tests are required during therapy and for at least 6 months after finishing this medicine to evaluate your liver function, hepatitis B virus frequency, and blood system in your blood.
Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.