Healthiza is counted as a leading Tenofovir Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
What is Tenofovir Tablet?Tenofovir tablet is used in combination with other drugs to help control the HIV infection. It aids in the reduction of HIV in the body, allowing your immune system to function more effectively. This reduces your risk of HIV consequences and enhances your overall quality of life. Tenofovir belongs to the nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors class of medicines (NRTIs).
How Does it Work?Tenofovir belongs to the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors class of medicines (NRTIs). It's also a reverse transcriptase inhibitor for the hepatitis B virus (RTI). A drug class is a set of pharmaceuticals that all operate in the same way. These medicines are frequently used to treat illnesses that are similar to each other. Tenofovir tablet is effective against both HIV as well as prolonged hepatitis B virus infection.
How To Use Tenofovir
- Tenofovir is accessible in tablet and injectable form. The dosage and period of the drug are determined by the doctor.
- With a glass of water, swallow the medicines whole. It should not be crushed, chewed, or broken. Medicine can be taken with food. Every day, take the drug at the same time.
- Tenofovir tablet is used to treat HIV infection for a long time. If you don't take this medication exactly as your doctor prescribes, you'll lose control of your HIV. You need a particular level of tenofovir in the body at all times to maintain your HIV under control.
- It just takes a few missed doses for HIV to develop resistance to this medicine. This can result in serious infections and other health issues.
- The medication must be taken on a daily basis to keep your virus Infection under control. Missing numerous doses can reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
- Taking your medication around the same time each day improves your ability to control HIV and hepatitis C.
Side Effects of Tenofovir TabletThe following are some of the more prevalent Tenofovir tablet side effects:
- Back pain
- Sleeping trouble
- Muscle pain
- Dark urine
- Vomiting or Nausea
Storage Instruction for Tenofovir
- Store at room temperature, away from the light and moisture, in the original container. Keep out of the bathroom. Keep all medications out of the reach of children.
- Unless otherwise directed, do not flush or pour drugs down the drain or into a drain. When this product has expired or is no longer needed, properly dispose of it.
Tenofovir Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Tenofovir Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.