Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg
We are one of the leading Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Capsule
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Tetracycline
Content Tetracycline Capsules 250 mg
Therapeutic Use Treatment of Bacterial infections
What is Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg?Tetracycline capsule 250 mg is used in the treatment of bacterial infections, such as pneumonia and other respiratory infections; infections of the skin, eye, lymphatic, intestinal, genital, and urinary systems; and illnesses carried by ticks, and lice, mites, and sick animals. It's also helpful to treat acne in combination with other drugs. Plague and tularemia are also treated with tetracycline. It can also be used to treat certain types of food poisoning and anthrax in patients who cannot be cured with penicillin. Tetracycline belongs to a group of antibiotics known as tetracycline antibiotics. It acts by blocking bacteria from growing and spreading.
How to Use Tetracycline
- Tetracycline is available in the form of a capsule that must be swallowed. It's often taken twice or four times per day.
- It should be taken without food, at least one hour before or after meals or snacks. With each tetracycline dose, take a full glass of water.
- Tetracycline should not be taken with meals, especially dairy items like milk, yoghurt, cheese, or ice cream. Carefully follow the advice on your medication label.
- Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not use more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- This medication is also used in the treatment of Lyme disease and malaria, as well as to prevent plague and tularemia in patients who have been exposed to the microorganisms that cause the diseases.
Precaution - Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg
- If you have an allergy to tetracycline, minocycline, doxycycline, demeclocycline, other drugs, or any of the chemicals in the tetracycline capsule, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use.
- Antibiotics containing magnesium, aluminium, calcium, or sodium bicarbonate, calcium supplements, zinc, iron, and magnesium-containing laxatives can all reduce the effectiveness of tetracycline.
- Tetracycline should be taken 2 hours before or 6 hours after taking antacids, calcium supplements, zinc products, or magnesium-containing laxatives. Tetracycline should be taken 2 hours before or 4 hours after taking iron preparations or vitamin products containing iron.
- If you have or have had lupus, or kidney disease, notify your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. Call your doctor right away when you become pregnant during taking tetracycline.
- Wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen to avoid needless or prolonged exposure to the sun. Tetracycline might make your skin photosensitive. If you have a sunburn, see your doctor immediately.
- Tetracycline should not be given to children under the age of eight unless your doctor recommends it.
Benefit - Tetracycline CapsuleTetracycline Capsule 250 mg is an antibiotic drug that can be used in the treatment of a variety of bacterial illnesses. It stops the infection-causing germs from growing and helps clear the infection. Use it for as long as your doctor says and don't miss any doses. This will ensure that all germs are eliminated and that resistance does not develop.
Side Effects of TetracyclineThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss, mouth ulcers, black hairy tongue, sore throat, dizziness, headache, or rectal difficulty are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you experience any serious side effects, such as nail discolouration, muscle pain, difficult or painful swallowing, signs of kidney problems, tooth discoloration, numbness of the hands/feet, unexpected fatigue, new signs of infection, hearing variations, easy bruising/bleed
- Due to a bug called C. difficile, this medicine may induce severe intestinal disease in certain people.
Some Tips for Using It
- Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg as prescribed by your doctor to treat your infection and reduce your symptoms.
- It's best to take it first thing in the morning without food.
- Even though you feel better, do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment. Stopping it too soon may cause the infection to return and become more difficult to cure.
- Take this medication at least 2 hours before or 6 hours after using antacids or medications containing zinc or iron.
- If you develop a rash, itchy skin, swelling of the face and mouth, or difficulty breathing, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately.
- Diarrhea may develop as a side effect, but it should subside once your treatment is over.
- If it doesn't go away or if you notice blood in your stool, contact your doctor.
- It could make you dizzy. Don't drive or do anything else that requires ability to focus.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to conceive, or are breastfeeding, tell your doctor.
Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Tetracycline Capsule 250 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.