Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg
We are actively engaged as Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Tolperisone
Content Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg
Therapeutic Use Skeletal Muscle Relaxant- Centrally acting
What is Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg?Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg is a muscle relaxant medicine. It operates on the spinal cord and brain areas to reduce muscle stiffness and contractions without reducing strength. It improves the blood supply to the muscles. This helps with muscle mobility and discomfort. Tolperisone Tablets is classified as a long-acting muscle relaxant. It is a medication used to relieve extreme musculoskeletal pain (pain within the body starts from muscles, bones, or joints). Acute musculoskeletal pain is pain that is felt in a specific part of the body and is thought to be caused by the muscles, joints, or bones in that area.
How to Use Tolperisone Tablet
- Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg should be taken as directed by your doctor. The doctor determines the medicine's dosage and duration.
- With a glass of water, swallow the medicines whole. It should not be crushed, chewed, or broken.
- Tolperisone Tablet can be taken after meals. Do not reduce or increase your medication dosage.
Precautions - Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg
- If you have allergies, myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness), asthma, or hay fever, tell your doctor before using it.
- If you have hypersensitivity, you may experience flushing, rash, wheezing, severe skin itching, breathing difficulty with or without swelling of the face, lips, tongue, and/or throat, trouble swallowing, low blood pressure, rapid heartbeat, and/or rapid drop in blood pressure.
- If you have these symptoms, stop taking Tolperisone Tablet and consult your doctor immediately.
Benefit - Tolperisone TabletTolperisone Tablet is classified as a centrally acting muscle relaxant medication. It is a medication used to relieve acute musculoskeletal pain (pain within the body starts from muscles, bones, or joints). Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg operates on the spinal cord and brain areas to reduce muscle stiffness and contractions without reducing strength. It improves the blood supply to the muscles. This helps with muscle mobility and discomfort. It helps to reduce back and joint discomfort.
Side Effect of TolperisoneThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Tolperisone Tablet, like many drugs, can have adverse effects, however, not everyone gets them.
- Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg's most common side effects include dizziness, tiredness, diarrhoea, sweating, abdominal pain, and weakness.
- If you develop any of these adverse effects on a regular basis, please contact your doctor.
Some Tips for Using Tolperisone Tablet
- Tolperisone relieves muscle rigidity, tension, and stiffness (spasticity), which can be caused by a variety of nervous system diseases.
- Take it after a meal or with a glass of milk.
- Tolperisone Tablet can make you sleepy or dizzy. Do not drive vehicle or do anything else that requires attention until you have a better understanding of how it affects you.
- When using Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg, avoid consuming alcohol since it may cause drowsiness.
- If you have been taking it for a long period, do not discontinue taking it without first consulting your doctor.
Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Tolperisone Tablets 100 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.