Tranexamic Acid Tablets 500 mg
We are one of the leading Tranexamic Acid Tablets supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Tranexamic
Content Tranexamic Acid Tablets 500 mg
Therapeutic Use Antiplatelets
What is Tranexamic Acid Tablets?Tranexamic Acid Tablets are used to treat heavy menstrual bleeding in women. Tranexamic acid belongs to the antifibrinolytics class of drugs. It aids in the coagulation of blood.
How to Use
- Tranexamic acid is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. It's commonly taken three times a day, with or without food, for up to five days throughout monthly menstruation.
- When your period starts, you should start using this medicine. When you don't have a period, don't take tranexamic acid tablets.
- Use it at around the same times each day. Carefully follow the advice on your medication label.
- Do not take more than 6 tranexamic acid tablets in a 24-hour period or for more than 5 days during a menstrual cycle.
- Do not Split, crush, or chew the tablets before swallowing.
- Tranexamic acid is a medication that helps to lessen the quantity of blood lost throughout your monthly period but does not prevent it.
Precaution - Tranexamic Acid Tablets
- If you have allergies to tranexamic acid, any other medicines, or any of the substances in tranexamic acid tablets, inform your doctor immediately.
- If you're using hormonal contraception, tell your doctor (birth control pills). If you're using tranexamic acid, your doctor will likely tell you to stop this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for adverse effects.
- If you ever had a blood clot, if you have a blood clotting disorder, or if you have been advised you are at risk for a blood clot, tell your doctor.
- If you have or ever had kidney problems, tell your doctor. If the interval between your menstrual periods is fewer than 21 days or more than 35 days, consult your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, tell your doctor. Call your doctor when you become pregnant during taking tranexamic acid.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are using tranexamic acid if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
How it WorksTranexamic acid is a fibrinolytic inhibitor. It controls heavy bleeding during periods or after surgery by preventing blood clots from breaking down.
Side Effects - Tranexamic Acid TabletsThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and muscle discomfort are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor recommended this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. Many persons who use this medicine have no major adverse effects.
- If you experience any major side effects, such as eye/eyelid problems, contact your doctor straight once.
- This medicine has the potential to cause major blood clot problems, albeit this is unlikely. If any of the following very dangerous side effects happen: coughing up blood, fainting, arm discomfort, swelling/weakness/redness/pain in the arms/legs, indications of a stroke, vision abnormalities, stop taking tranexamic acid and get medical attention immediately.
Some tips for Using
- Heavy bleeding after surgery, as well as heavy periods, dysfunctional uterine haemorrhage, and nosebleeds, can all be prevented with Tranexamic Acid tablets.
- To treat your symptoms, your doctor will recommend the lowest dose for the shortest time possible.
- If you're taking it for a heavy period, start on the first day because taking it before or after won't help.
- While you're on this medication, your doctor may check your vision on a frequent basis.
- If you have a record of kidney or liver illness, tell your doctor.
- If your bleeding does not improve after three times of treatment with this prescription, contact your doctor.
Tranexamic Acid Tablets SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Tranexamic Acid Tablets supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below. · Be careful in case of irregular menstrual bleeding, thromboembolic disease, haematuria, or hypotension · Do not continue this drug and consult your doctor if you experience skin rashes or other serious symptoms · Lactation · Pregnancy