Healthiza is counted as a leading Triomune Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Triomune Tablets
Content Lamivudine (150mg) + Stavudine (30mg) + Nevirapine (200mg)
Therapeutic Use Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
What is Triomune Tablet?Triomune Tablet is a mixture of antiretrovirals. It is used to treat HIV infection (human immunodeficiency virus). It improves the immune system's ability to fight HIV in order to control or cure AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
How To Use
- Triomune Tablet slows HIV's growth in the body and lowers the risk of HIV-related problems, extending a person's life expectancy.
- The medicine should be taken on an empty stomach for maximum benefit. The effectiveness of these medications is increased when they are taken at the same time every day.
- A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can damage your recovery. It is essential to continue the entire course of the procedure until your doctor tells you to stop it.
Triomune Tablets - BenefitsIn The Treatment of HIV infection,
- Triomune Tablet prevents the virus from replicating in the body and so manages HIV infection.
- It also improves the function of your immune system and may reduce your risk of developing HIV-related illnesses like AIDS. You will live a long healthy life as a result of this.
- To get the most benefit, prevent skipping doses and carefully follow your doctor's instructions.
- Triomune Tablet, in combination with safer sex practices and other lifestyle modifications, may reduce the risk of HIV transmission to others.
Precautions for Triomune TabletIf you're experiencing any of the following symptoms, consult your doctor.
- Are you allergic to any of the medicine's other ingredients?
- Have you been diagnosed with liver or renal disease?
- Do you suffer from peripheral neuropathy?
- Has pancreas inflammation ever been a problem for you?
- Has diabetes
Triomune Tablet - Side EffectsThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're concerned about them, see your doctor.
- Some side effects of using Triomune Tablet are arthralgia, muscle pain, headache, fever, rash, increased creatinine phosphokinase, peripheral neuropathy, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, cough, and nasal symptoms, muscle pain, headache, fever, rash..
- Paronychia. Angioedema, urticaria, and anaphylactic response are all symptoms of an allergic reaction.
Some Tips for Triomune Tablet
- Triomune Tablet is a three-drug combination that slows or stops the course of HIV infections.
- To reduce side effects, consume it on an empty stomach, ideally before night.
- The likelihood of treatment failure rises when dosages are skipped. Make sure you take all of your medications at the same time.
- It can make you feel dizzy or sleepy. Don't drive or do anything else that requires attention until you have a better understanding of how it affects you.
- Triomune Tablet has the potential to induce birth abnormalities. While taking this medicine and during the first 12 weeks after quitting it, use effective contraception.
- It has the potential to weaken your bones. Exercise regularly and follow your doctor's recommendations for calcium and vitamin D supplements.
- Your kidney and liver activities may be periodically monitored by your doctor.
- Do not discontinue using this medicine without first consulting your doctor.
Triomune Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Triomune Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.