Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet (160 + 12.5 mg)
We are actively engaged as Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name VALSARTAN & HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE
Content VALSARTAN 160MG+HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE 12.5MG
Therapeutic Use High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
What is Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet?Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet is used in the treatment of Hypertension and High blood pressure. Because it can lead to strokes, heart attacks, and kidney disease. Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide are two medicines in this product. Valsartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) that helps blood flow more freely by relaxing blood arteries. The diuretic hydrochlorothiazide causes you to produce more urination, which makes your body get rid of excess salt and water.
How to Use
- Take these prescription medications by mouth once a day, with or without food, as instructed by your doctor. To avoid needing to get up to urinate if this drug causes you to urinate more often, use it at least 3 - 4 hours before bedtime.
- If you also use cholesterol-lowering medications, take this medicine at least four hours before or at least four to six hours after you take them.
- To receive the best benefit from this drug, take it on a daily basis. Use it at the same time every day to help you remember. Even if you feel Fine, keep taking this medication. The majority of individuals with high blood pressure do not experience any symptoms.
Precautions - Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet
- If you have allergies to valsartan or hydrochlorothiazide, or if you have any additional allergies, tell your doctor before using this drug. Inactive chemicals in this product could trigger a reaction or other complications.
- Before using this drug, notify your doctor if you have ever had kidney illness, liver disease, dehydration, a high potassium level in your blood, or skin cancer.
- This medication may cause dizziness. Alcohol can cause dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or perform any other activity that requires awareness until you are sure you can do so safely.
- Lightheadedness or dehydration can be worsened by excessive perspiration, diarrhea, or vomiting. Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- This product may alter your blood sugar if you have diabetes. Monitor your blood sugar as prescribed and inform your doctor of the results.
- This drug could make you more sun sensitive. Spend as little time as possible in the sun. When you're outside, use sunscreen and wear safety clothing.
How it Works
- Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet is a combination of the two blood pressure-lowering medications: Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide.
- Valsartan is an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor (ARB). It acts by inhibiting the hormone angiotensin, which causes blood vessels to relax. This improves blood flow and allows the heart pump more efficiently.
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic that helps the body rid itself of excess water and electrolytes. It also softens blood arteries and enhances blood flow over time.
Side Effects - Valsartan and Hydrochlorothiazide TabletThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- As your body responds to the medicine, you may experience dizziness or lightheadedness. Tell your doctor right away if either of these side effects persists or worsens.
- When rising gently from a sitting or laying posture, you can limit the danger of dizziness and lightheadedness.
- Remember that your doctor recommended this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. Many persons who use this medicine have no major adverse effects.
- Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance are possible side effects of this product. If you experience any signs of dehydration or electrolyte imbalance, such as severe thirst, a dry mouth, muscle cramps/weakness, a fast/slow/irregular heartbeat, or confusion, call your doctor immediately.
Some Tips for Using
- You have been prescribed Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet to treat high blood pressure.
- It is suitable for use with or without meals.
- Dehydration may occur when Valsartan is used with Hydrochlorothiazide. Drink plenty of water and let your doctor know if you have severe thirst, a dry mouth, or muscle weakness.
- It could make you dizzy. When rising from a sitting or sleeping posture, take it carefully.
- Valsartan + Hydrochlorothiazide should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Valsartan & Hydrochlorothiazide Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you: Are allergic to Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan or to any other ingredients of this medicine Have severe liver, kidney disease Have calcium in your blood is higher than normal despite treatment Have gout Have diabetes Have low levels of potassium, sodium in your blood Have diarrhoea or severe vomiting Have severe heart disease Have recently received a new kidney Suffer from hyperaldosteronism Have high levels of cholesterol or triglycerides in your blood Have experience a decrease in vision or eye pain