Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet 50000 IU
Healthiza is counted as a leading Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Vitamin D3
Content Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablets
Therapeutic Use Hypoparathyroidism
What is Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet?Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet is used as the dietary supplement when the levels of vitamin D in the diet are insufficient. Older adults, breastfed infants, those with dark complexion, obese people, and those with little sun exposure or gastrointestinal ailment are the people most at risk of deficiency. Vitamin D3 is also utilized in the prevention and treatment of bone illnesses such as osteomalacia and osteoporosis (softening and weakening of bones produced by lack of vitamin D).
How it WorksVitamin D3 belongs to a group of drugs known as vitamin D analogues. It is required by the body for the maintenance of healthy bones, muscles, nerves, and the immune system. It works by assisting the body in utilizing more calcium from diets or supplements.
How to Use Vitamin D3 Tablet
- Vitamin D3 is available as a capsule, gel capsule, chewable tablet, and liquid drops.
- Based on the composition, your age, and your medical condition, it is normally taken once or twice daily.
- It is accessible without a prescription; however it may be prescribed by your doctor to treat specific diseases.
- Before using a vitamin D supplement, consult your doctor. Every day, at the same time, take Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet.
- Carefully follow the instructions on the product label or your doctor's instructions. Follow the directions on the Vitamin D3 Tablet carefully.
- Vitamin D supplements can be taken separately or in conjunction with other vitamins or medicines.
Precautions - Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet
- If you have an allergy to Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet, any drugs, or any of the substances in Vitamin D products, tell your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for adverse effects.
- If you have or ever had hyperparathyroidism (the body producing too much parathyroid hormone [a natural substance needed to manage the quantity of calcium in the blood]), kidney disease, or high calcium levels in your blood, notify your doctor.
- If you have pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, tell your doctor.
Side Effects of Vitamin D3 TabletThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried about them, see your doctor.
- Vitamin D has no negative effects in moderate concentrations. If you experience any odd side effects, call your doctor right away.
- If your doctor has prescribed this medication, keep in mind that your doctor has determined that the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. Many persons who use this medicine have no major adverse effects.
- High calcium levels can be hazardous if you take too much vitamin D. If you have any of the following symptoms of elevated vitamin D/calcium levels: nausea/vomiting, constipation, lack of appetite, extreme thirst, frequent urination, mental/mood problems, or unusual exhaustion, contact your doctor immediately.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. If you experience any indications of a significant allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately.
Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Vitamin D3 Chewable Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Use under medical supervision