Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet
We are actively engaged as Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of quality pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet
Content Bicalutamide 50mg
Pack 1*10 TABLETS
Therapeutic Use It is used in the treatment of cancer of the prostate gland.
What is Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet?Bicalutamide 50mg tablet is used in conjunction with other drug (such as leuprolide or goserelin) in the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer, which is cancer that originated in the prostate but has spread to other regions of the body. Bicalutamide belongs to the group of drugs known as nonsteroidal antiandrogens. In order to prevent the development and spread of cancerous cells, it blocks the effects of androgen, a hormone that is present in men.
How to use Bicalutamide Tablet?Bicalutamide 50mg tablet is available as an oral tablet. It is typically taken once daily, either during the morning or evening, with or without meals.
- Bicalutamide should be taken every day at approximately the same time. On the same day that you start injecting luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone, you should start taking bicalutamide tablet.
- Ask your doctor to clarify any instructions you do not understand, and carefully follow the instructions on your prescription label. Take bicalutamide tablet as prescribed by your doctor. Never take it in larger or less amounts or more frequently than directed by your doctor.
- Bicalutamide does not treat prostate cancer, although it may slow the growth and metastasis of cancer cells when combined with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone.
- Even if you feel better, keep taking bicalutamide 50mg tablet and luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone. Avoid stopping these medications without first consulting your doctor.
How Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet Works?Bicalutamide prevents the development of prostate cells by preventing the effects of natural male hormones. Bicalutamide 50mg tablet also prevents androgens' unfavourable effects on females, such as growth of excessive hair and acne.
Precautions for Bicalutamide
- Inform your doctor if you have any pharmaceutical allergies or if you have any allergies to any of the substances in Bicalutamide 50mg tablets.
- Inform your doctor about any additional prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, dietary supplements, and natural remedies you are now taking or intend to use.
- If you have or ever had liver diseases, inform your doctor now.
- You should be aware that bicalutamide 50mg tablet should only be used by men. Bicalutamide use during pregnancy can result in problems in the developing foetus. Bicalutamide should not be taken by pregnant women.
Bicalutamide Tablet - Side EffectsBicalutamide tablet might have negative effects. Any of these signs that are serious or do not go completely should be discussed with your doctor:
- Pelvic, back, or bone pain
- Muscular tremor
- Joint or muscle ache
- Breathing difficulty
- Higher blood pressure level
- Legs, ankles, feet, or hands swelling
- Abdomen ache
- Weight change (gain or decrease)
- Lack of appetite
- Hands or feet tingling, burning, or pain
- Sleeping problems
- Feeling of fear or unease
- Failure to achieve or maintain erection
- Require frequent night time urination
- Red urine
- Difficult or painful urinating
- Constant and pressing urge to urinate
- Bladder not emptying easily
- Aching or enlarged breasts
Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.