Healthiza is counted as a leading Busulfan Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Busulfan Tablet
Content Busulfan (2mg)
Therapeutic Use Blood cancer (Chronic myeloid leukaemia)
What is Busulfan Tablet?Busulfan Tablet is used in the treatment of some of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML; a type of cancer of the white blood cells). Alkylating agents, such as busulfan, are a type of drug. It works by reducing or preventing cancer cell development in the body.
Busulfan Tablet - How To Use
- Busulfan is available as a once-daily tablet to be taken by mouth. Treatment duration is determined by the drugs you are receiving, how well your body reacts to them, and the cancer types you have. Every day, around the same time, take a busulfan tablet.
- Follow the advice on your medicine label carefully, and if there is anything you don't understand, ask your doctor to describe it to you. Busulfan should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not consume more or less of it than your doctor has suggested.
- Your busulfan dose may be adjusted by your doctor based on your treatment response and any side effects you experience. Do not discontinue taking busulfan without first consulting your doctor.
- In preparations for a bone marrow transplant, busulfan tablets are frequently used in combination with other medicines to eliminate bone marrow and cancer cells.
Busulfan Tablet - How It WorksBusulfan is a cancer-fighting drug. It works by destroying the cancer cells' genetic material (DNA and RNA). Their development and multiplication are restricted as a result of this.
Busulfan Tablet - PrecautionsBefore taking Busulfan Tablet
- If you have an allergy to busulfan tablet, any other drugs, or any of the substances in busulfan, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're using or planning to use. acetaminophen; chemotherapy medications such as bendamustine, carmustine, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, lomustine, melphalan, procarbazine, temozolomide, thioguanine; clozapine; cyclosporine; itraconazole; medications for mental illness and nausea; phenytoin; or meperidine; Your specialist may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you've had radiation therapy or other chemotherapy treatments in the past, or if you've ever had seizures or suffered a head injury. Also, notify your doctor if you've tried busulfan in the past but your cancer hasn't responded.
- You should be aware that busulfan can disrupt a woman's natural menstrual cycle and stop sperm count in men. You should not, however, presume that you will be unable to conceive or that you will be unable to conceive someone else. Women who are pregnant or nursing should inform their doctors before starting this medication. You should avoid having children while undergoing chemotherapy or for a period of time afterward.
Busulfan Tablet - Side Effects
- It's possible that you'll have a darkening of the skin or a dry mouth. Tell your doctor right away if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
- Many people who use this medicine may experience severe negative effects. You were provided with this prescription, however, because your doctor determined that the advantage to you exceeds the danger of side effects. Your risk can be reduced if your doctor keeps a close eye on you.
- If you experience any serious side effects, such as persistent nausea/vomiting, severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing skin/eyes, or dark urine, contact your doctor right away. Other serious side effects include seizures, unusual/extreme tiredness, painful urination, toe/joint pain, fainting, fast heartbeat, and cloudy/blurred vision.
- Busulfan Tablet has been known to induce severe (potentially deadly) lung illness in a small number of people. After months or years of using busulfan, this can happen. If you experience signs of lung illness, such as chest pain, breathlessness, or a persistent cough, contact your doctor straight soon.
- Other malignancies may be caused by busulfan (acute leukaemia, tumours). For more information, talk to your doctor. If you see any cancer symptoms, such as strange tumours or abrupt weight loss, contact your doctor straight away.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling (face/tongue/throat), extreme dizziness, or trouble breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any side effects that aren't described above.
Busulfan Tablet - Some Tips For Use
- A healthcare provider administers busulfan as an injection into a vein.
- Do not miss any doses and follow your doctor's instructions to the letter.
- To avoid getting pregnant while using this drug, use an effective birth control technique.
- Regular blood tests may be ordered by your doctor to examine the blood level cells in your blood.
- If you observe unusual bruising or bleeding, or if you have dark, tarry, or bloody stools or a sore throat, call your doctor right once.
Busulfan Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Busulfan Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.