Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg
Healthiza is counted as a leading Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Prescription Medicine
Brand Name Diclofenac Sodium
Content Diclofenac (100mg)
Therapeutic Use To relieve pain, swelling (inflammation), and joint stiffness caused by arthritis
What is Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg?Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg is a type of pain reliever that is used to treat mild to severe pain. Diclofenac extended-release pills, tablets, and delayed-release tablets are used in the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis pain, soreness, oedema, and stiffness. Ankylosing spondylitis is also treated with diclofenac extended-release and delayed-release tablets (arthritis that mainly impacts the spine). Painful menstrual periods are also treated with diclofenac pills. Adults can use diclofenac solution in the treatment of migraine headaches, but it cannot be used to treat or prevent other types of headaches. .
How to Use Diclofenac
- Diclofenac tablets can be taken by mouth, a liquid-filled capsule, a hard gelatin capsule, an extended-release tablet, or a delayed-release tablet. Diclofenac extended-release pills are normally used once a day, although they may be taken twice a day in rare circumstances if the pain is severe.
- Diclofenac tablets and delayed-release tablets are typically used twice a day, three times a day, and four times a day. If you've been prescribed diclofenac on a constant schedule, take it at the same time(s) each day. Carefully follow the advice on your medication label. Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg should be taken exactly as prescribed.
- They deliver the medication to your body in different ways; therefore they can't be used interchangeably. Take just the diclofenac product given by your doctor; do not switch to another diclofenac medication unless your doctor asks you to do.
- Based on your reaction to the drug, your doctor may modify the dose of your medicine during your therapy. Discuss how you're feeling during your diclofenac treatment with your doctor.
Benefits of Diclofenac
- Diclofenac Tablet belongs to the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication class of pharmaceuticals (NSAIDs). It's used in the treatment of pain, irritation, and swelling in the joints and muscles for a brief period of time.
- It works by preventing chemical transmitters in the brain from signalling that we are in pain. In illnesses including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, it can help reduce discomfort.
- To receive the best benefit, take it exactly as directed. Take no more or no longer than is necessary, as this can be harmful. In general, the lowest effective dose should be used for the shortest duration possible. This will make it easier for you to go about your regular tasks and live a healthy, active life.
Precaution - Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg
- If you are sensitive to diclofenac, aspirin, or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen or naproxen, or any other medicines, inform your doctor.
- If you have a stuffy or runny nose, nasal polyps (swelling of the nose lining), porphyria, heart failure, swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs, or liver or kidney problems, notify your doctor.
- If you have a pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, notify your doctor. If used around 5 months or later during pregnancy, diclofenac may harm the foetus and cause problems with delivery.
- If you're 75 or older, inform your doctor about the risk and advantages of taking diclofenac. Do not use this medicine for a longer time or at a greater dose than your doctor has prescribed.
- Tell your doctor about any prescription and OTC medications, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal products you're taking or planning to use.
- Inform your dentist that you are receiving Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg if you are undergoing surgery, including dental surgery.
- If you have phenylketonuria, you should be aware that the solution powder contains aspartame, a phenylalanine source.
Side Effects of DiclofenacThe majorities of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they don't go away or you're worried, consult your doctor.
- Nausea, heartburn, diarrhoea, constipation, gas, headache, sleepiness, and dizziness are all possible side effects. Inform Tel your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Remember that your doctor provided Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- This drug has the potential to elevate your blood pressure. Regularly monitor your blood pressure and notify your doctor if the readings are too high.
- If you have any of the following unlikely but significant side effects: ringing in the ears, mental/mood changes, difficult/painful swallowing, or signs of heart problems, contact your doctor immediately.
- If you have any of the following unusual but significant adverse effects: symptoms of kidney issues, or an unexplained stiff neck, get medical attention immediately.
- This medication has a small chance of causing serious liver damage. If you experience any symptoms of liver damage, such as dark urine, severe vomiting/lack of appetite, stomach / abdominal pains, or yellowing eyes or skin, seek medical attention immediately.
Tips for Using Diclofenac Tablet
- Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg was recommended to you to help with pain and inflammation.
- To avoid stomach distress, consume it with food or milk.
- Follow your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration. Long-term use might cause major side effects including gastrointestinal bleeding and kidney issues.
- Dizziness, sleepiness, and vision abnormalities are all possible side effects. When driving or doing anything that demands attention, be cautious.
- When using Diclofenac, avoid drinking alcohol because it can make you drowsy and raise your risk of stomach troubles.
- If you have a history of heart disease or stroke, tell your doctor.
- If you're taking this prescription for a long time, your doctor may want to check your kidney function, liver function, and blood component levels on a frequent basis.
Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Diclofenac Sodium Tablet 100 mg supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.