We are one of the leading Gefitinib Tablets supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Gefitinib Tablets
Content Gefitinib (250mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body in people with certain types of tumors
What are Gefitinib Tablets?Gefitinib Tablets is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is used to treat cell lung cancer. It is a type of cancer medicine that prevents cancer cells from growing and spreading in the body. It's utilised in people who have cancer that's progressed to other parts of their bodies, have faulty epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) genes, and haven't had previous cancer treatment.
How To Use Gefitinib Tablets
- Gefitinib tablets should be taken once a day, with or without meals, as advised by your doctor.
- Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water (120 to 240 millilitres) if you have problems swallowing it. 15 minutes of continuous stirring and Immediately consume the entire combination. To ensure you get the complete dose, fill the cup with another 120 to 240 millilitres of water and consume the rinse water.
- Get gefitinib tablets at least 12 hours before or after using PPIs (such as omeprazole or lansoprazole).
- To receive the best benefit from this drug, take it on a daily basis. Use it at the same time every day to help you remember.
Benefits of Gefitinib TabletsNon-small cell lung cancer is one of the most common types of lung cancer, affecting smokers and non-smokers alike. Gefitinib Tablet is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that is used to cure non-small cell lung cancer. It can be used alone or in conjunction with other medications.
Side Effects of Gefitinib Tablets
- Diarrhoea, rash, acne, nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, hair loss, a sore mouth-throat, or weakness are all possible side effects.
- Keep in mind that your doctor prescribed Gefitinib Tablets because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects.
- Dehydration and kidney issues might occur as a result of persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, or loss of appetite.
- If you have any of the following unlikely but significant side effects: unusual bleeding such as coughing up blood or blood in urine, eye irritation, or swelling of the ankles/feet, contact your doctor straight away.
- Although an adverse reaction to this medicine is unusual, if one does develop, seek medical help right away.
Some Tips for Gefitinib
- Gefitinib Tablets are used to cure non-small cell lung cancer that has progressed to other parts of the body or is locally advanced.
- Use it with or without food, and at the same time every day if possible.
- 2 hours before or 1 hour after getting this medication, do not take antacids (which lower stomach acid).
- Diarrhoea is a possible side effect. Drink plenty of water and contact your doctor if the diarrhoea persists or if you notice blood in your stool.
- Prevent pregnancy while taking this prescription and for a month once you stop using it by using a reliable contraceptive technique.
- If you get a mouth ulcer, changes in your eyesight, worsening cough, breathlessness, or difficulty breathing while taking this prescription, contact your doctor right once.
- During therapy with this medicine, your doctor may need you to have regular blood tests to examine your liver function.
Gefitinib Tablets SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Gefitinib Tablets supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.