Healthiza is counted as a leading Nilotinib Capsule supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Capsule
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Nilotinib Caspules
Content Nilotinib (150mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of blood cancer (chronic myeloid leukaemia)
What is Nilotinib Capsule?Nilotinib capsule is a medicine that is used to treat specific types of chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML; a type of cancer of the white blood cells) in adults and children aged one year and older who have just been diagnosed with the disease. It belongs to the kinase inhibitor class of drugs.
Nilotinib Capsule - How To Use
- Nilotinib is available in the form of a capsule that must be swallowed. Nilotinib capsule should be taken with or without food, at least two hours before or after eating. Nilotinib should be taken at the same time every day. Try to space your dosages out by at least 12 hours. Nilotinib should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not use more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Do not split, chew, or break the capsules; instead, swallow them whole with a glass of water. If you can't take the capsules whole, combine one teaspoon of apple sauce with the contents of one capsule. Immediately swallow the mixture (within 15 minutes.) Do not keep the mixture in the fridge for later use.
- Even if you feel healthy, keep taking the nilotinib capsule. Avoid taking nilotinib without consulting your doctor first.
How Nilotinib WorksNilotinib capsule is a cancer-fighting medicine. It works by preventing the aberrant protein from causing cancer cells to grow. This aids in the prevention or slowing of cancer cell spread.
Nilotinib Capsule - PrecautionsBefore taking Nilotinib
- If you have an allergy to nilotinib, any other medicines, or any of the components in nilotinib capsules, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional prescription or over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or nutritional supplements you're taking or planning to use. Mention any of the following medications atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin, and simvastatin; proton-pump inhibitors like esomeprazole, lansoprazole, omeprazole, pantoprazole, and rabeprazole; and rifampin are all cholesterol-lowering drugs. Many other medications may react with nilotinib, so make sure to notify about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- If you're using an antacid that contains magnesium, aluminium, or simethicone, take it first before taking the nilotinib capsule.
- Take cimetidine, famotidine, nizatidine, or ranitidine at least 10 hours before or 2 hours after you take nilotinib if you're taking a drug for indigestion, heartburn, or ulcers.
- Tell your doctor about any herbal supplements you're using.
- If you are pregnant or expect to become pregnant, notify your doctor. While taking a nilotinib capsule, you should avoid getting pregnant. During your nilotinib treatment and for 14 days following your last dose, you should use effective contraception to avoid becoming pregnant. Call your doctor right away if you become pregnant while taking a nilotinib capsule. Nilotinib has the potential to damage the foetus.
- If you're breastfeeding, let your doctor know. Breast-feeding is not recommended while using the nilotinib capsule and for 14 days following the last dosage.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you are receiving nilotinib if you are getting surgery, including dental surgery.
Side Effects of Nilotinib Capsule
- Nausea, vomiting, headaches, fatigue, constipation, and diarrhoea are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor right away if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
- You were provided this prescription, however, because your doctor determined that the advantage to you exceeds the danger of side effects. Your risk can be reduced if your doctor keeps a close eye on you.
- Because of the quick death of cancer cells, nilotinib capsule can produce negative effects. Your doctor may prescribe medicine and advise you to drink plenty of water to reduce your risk. If you have symptoms like low back/side discomfort, indicators of kidney problems, or muscular spasms/weakness, call your doctor right away.
- Severe stomach pain, joint pain, swelling hands/feet, rapid weight gain, irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting, seizures, signs of high blood sugar, and symptoms of liver problems should all be reported to your doctor right away.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response seek medical treatment right once.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Nilotinib Capsule SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Nilotinib Capsule supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.